Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Coming of Jesus

On Sunday, Pastor Prince led us to worship Jesus with Hallelujah and it was a pretty long worship. Glory Glory!

I was at GV Marina and usually, when I worship, I would look to the ceiling as talking to Jesus. I did the same on Sunday and what I seen was a thick layer of mist forming up there and I could feel the coolness of it. My lower back was painful and Lord healed me of the pain. Glory to Him! Hallelujah!!!

From the strong and long worship of Him, I know His Return is near. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Abba has been faithful to me and I could feel His Joy and Peace. Glory Glory! I just know in my Spirit something is happening as He in me is in exceptionally Joyful! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Ever since I started confessing day that He crowns my Year with Goodness and my Paths drips with Abundance and I thank Him that this is my Year of Unceasing Fruitfulness, I have experience more peace in Him! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Ex had been talking more to me, last Sunday he spent 2 hours standing here talking to me. He thought he could download his satan to me. Eversince I prayed that prayer, Lord gives me Peace and surrounded me with Favour as a Shield. I could not experience anything but mum could. Glory to His Grace and Mercy and His Loving Kindness strongly on me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I learnt that He never set a trial for us without preparing a way for us to go. Ex want me to leave this house asap, and even prepare to take over Jc. He thought that I could run back to mummy and her apartment. But no, I know My Father God, Abba Father, will surely take good care for me.

I told ex that in future, he could not enter my house. I don't want any of his satan to be there. He said not even let him through as a guest. Well, a man that lost what I know about him, his intellecture gone, just a mind full of women and money, no thanks!

He is not the man I used to know. It's like another man I am dealing with eversince he gave his soul to the devil. He is like a walking zombie, his personality, what he used to be, all gone. Scary right! Blessed that I have Jesus to pull me out from this marriage. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

As Jesus Coming is approaching nearer and nearer, I shall walk in His Glory and let my paths with drips with His Goodness! Surely I am walking out a blessed life with a blessed partner. The old life is gone and I am a New Creation in Christ Jesus! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My Abba Father is very good, even the little things in my life He also looks into and make sure everything turn out good for me. I am very pleased. Glory Glory! Surely, this old life is ending and the new life is starting. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: