Friday, February 17, 2012

Christ, My Fruitfulness

I looked back at 2011 and wondered where was my Crowned Year of His Goodness gone??!! In fact, it's one of my worst year. But thank Goodness, trial season is short and blessing is coming. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I was reading the Testimony page in New Creation Church, Singapore website. This testimony writer claimed that she claimed her Year Crowned with His Goodness and Her Paths drips with His Abundance daily. She saw her home and economic situation turned. As I read that testimony, I realised I have not been proclaiming at all, no wonder I did not see good days.

Abba leads me to go read NCC website and that short sermon on this year of Unceasing Fruitfulness. I decided to claim last year promise and this year promise together. Hallelujah! As my heart was growing negative, Lord leads me to watch Kenneth Copeland 2012 prophesy again and grow my faith in His Goodness. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

In the natural, things are not good. Jc had been staying in school and going to the shopping centre and the Macdonalds that is round the corner....newly open outlet. One of her classmate, EK has just become a latched key kid. Her mum withdraw her from after school care and let her stay at home alone. This is bad news for me. She has free time to roam about and she is leading Jc to roam with her. It has been the 2nd week and things are getting out of hand.

Praise Jesus that early of the year, I prayed to Him to lock Jc's sexual desire till she is of age for her future spouse when she grow up. Satan has sent many boys to be interested in her. Being a mixed between Swedish and Chinese, she does has her pretty face that many mums had sung praises to me. Blessed that she did not feel anything, she just take them as friends, whom she could play with. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

With the recent on slaught, I prayed to Jesus to remove the sexual desire of those kids that is 5m in radius of her. Haha..I do want to play safe. What better way than to trust my Beloved Abba Father. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Jc told me, boys had asked her and friends to run a race. With her friend, the boy was stronger and won the race. But with her, she ran faster than the boy. She asked me why the boys were so weak??? I knew they give way to her. One boy gave her $2 for winning the race and another wanted her facebook details. These recent 2-3 boys were beside another 2 I knew, one of them her good buddy. I thank You, Lord that helps me to guard her. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

From today onwards, I shall claim my Year is Crowned with His Goodness and my Paths drip with His Abundance. Lord, I thank You for the Year of Unceasing Fruitfulness. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: