Monday, February 27, 2012

The Fruit of Grace

The Fruit of Grace, how sweet the sound and how sweet it taste. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

For 4+ years, from Primary 1 till now, Jc Primary 5, study for test is foreigned to her. Even in this 1st Tropical test, she refused to study no matter how I told her to. All the no, no, no, really make me kind of disappointed with her. Since P5 is an important year.

Teachers told me at meet the Principal event that all the P5 and P6 subjects will be taught in P5 and P6 is mainly lots of revision before the mid year where the students will take their Prelim papers and September will be the start of PSLE(Primary School Leaving Examination), this is the national exam where all the P6 in Singapore will take the papers on the same day and same time.

However, Jc still cannot understand the importance of it, as if she is living in a separate world. Her classmates was stressed up by the study while she was relaxed. But she would felt frustrated if I nag her to study. No choice, I let her be. Afterall it's her future that she is playing with. As a mum, I do want the best for her. But if she herself don't bother, there is nothing much I could do. 4 years of worry is enough, I let Lord take over. I rest in His Peace. Glory Glory!

Lord said this first tests will be her own efforts. I am okay about it. But looking at both her English and Chinese papers got below the passing marks, I am not happy, but beside nagging her about it's about her future she is playing with, not mine, I did not punished her except disallowed her to go down to playground that day. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Today she was down with fever after a tired Sunday. Have to wake up at 6am to go school at 6:45am for the International Dance rehearsal. In the afternoon she had 2 hours of gym. When she came back home, she had a headache and was feverished. Today, I let her rest at home and has given her panadol.

Her friend smsed her to tell her that her Maths got the highest in class, 29/30. That was the first time she got so closed to the full marks, all her friends got lower than her, even those from the top class. Glory to Jesus. Even though Lord said is her own effort, I know Lord must have enhanced her logical thinking and intellecture thinking. Glory Glory! Jc was so elated that she jumped so high and shouted in great happiness. Glory to Jesus!

I took the chance to tell her getting good result is for herself more than for mummy. She finally understands it. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

After 4 years of waiting for Lord Jesus to change Jc, this first fruit of high result does taste sweet, especially after seeing her language papers! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

This taste of sucess is also a test from the Lord. He said I completed my tests. Well, I see that as a Grace from Jesus for Jc to score such perfect score. Her no effort put in beforehand does not deserve such mark but Lord is good. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Why Lord said I pass the test, because I see that as a Grace from Jesus, I enjoy the sweetness but I don't feel proud. Pride is the killer in Christ as it stops Grace from flowing through, so Lord do not want me to be proud. As I look to His Grace, not a self effort of Jc, I taste the sweetness of His Grace and pass all the glory to Him. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Thank You Abba Father for the Grace of Lord Jesus! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

PS (29/02/2012):
Today looking at Jc Maths paper, if without that careless mistake, she could have get full marks! I looked at her problem sums, I could see Lord hand is in it. The way it's so neatly presented with every working and explanation nicely done, is just not her usual way. I praise Jesus for it!

In addition, today, she showed me she underlined her Chinese Text words and put the meaning in it. It's just not her usual way. Lord's hand is clearly seen all over the place! Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

No comments: