Friday, February 24, 2012

The Glory of JESUS

This morning, while surfing at GraceHope.com, I was led to a site by someone who wanted to add me as friend. His account has a video linking to Christian being prosecuted in Middle East, Africa and even China and all around the world, where Christian suffered and some even lost their freedom and faces death for becoming Christian and spreading about Lord's Goodness. This is the End Time darkness that is getting darker and darker!

Abba is getting me ready. I know what is coming but I am not going to reveal here. Question I had in my head regarding large land area burning for years was answered by this revelation. Through TB Joshua Prophesy, I know this Iran-Israel war is going to happen. The end result is what we are going to see! The First beast being crush and then rise a greater 2nd beast but it is also going to be crushed. Lord has long ago prophensize in the book of Revelation. This is coming to past soon. Glory Glory!

When Lord revealed the beasts to me, then I could see them clearly. I am so glad that I am on the right side of God! Hallelujah! I thank You, Jesus, for being God, Abba Father's Right Hand! Glory Glory! Surely, it is Time for Him to Rise Up to show the world that He is a Real God. The lamb of God has been silent to the world but moving in the life of His People, but that does not mean He is dead.

This End Time, He will show His Mightiness and His Grace and Mercy. Surely, a Full Revelation is coming in place. Once you see it, you will understand. I wonder what the impact will be on the world economy! This is something I yet to understand. But Lord has well prepared me. No matter how, I shall not suffer the down side. Lord is lifting me up for His Glory! Amen Amen!

Children of God, if you still want to play truent, time is not on your side anymore. It is getting nearer and nearer! Daily hide in my protection and learn about Jesus. Surely you don't want to be in the rough side of things. I am giving you this warning through Stephanie as time is very near. The economy hit will be Great! You are going to see prices rise till beyond most people. Hardship is coming!

For those in Me, I will bless them enough to go by. You don't play truent! You will suffer with the people of the world if you do. Time is very near now. Better buck up your seat belt and walk with Me, I am surely not joking if you think this is just another hoo haa. I give warning to Sodom and Gomorrah and they didn't listen. When time come, they were destroyed!

You are seeing History in the making. Glory Glory! I, Almighty GOD, Abba Father, surely will let the world know who is GOD! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!

PS (25/02/2012):
Glory Glory! As I wondered about the world economy impact, Lord led me to Tb Joshua Economic and Depression Prophensy and 2012 World Economy Prophensy to see the full impact of the World Economy.

First impact of listening to them is scary, but I know Lord will surely bless me out of it and I need not worry. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: