Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Heart Felt Thanks to Jesus!

Abba Father,

I, Your beloved darling daughter, I am so glad to have you in my life. Every step of the path into the next phase of my life, you explained in great details that I could confidently put out my foot to step on the path. Glory Glory!

What You proposed is not the normally human accepted behaviour. But You lead me to walk the extra-ordinary path to make sure I am greatly blessed. Without You, I will be like a blind fly feeling my ways around and don't know if the path I take will be the right one.

Even in my doubt, You assured me, long ago You have already explained to me. It shocked me then and disturbed me a bit now. But You let me know You know human behaviour and ways of life clearly. You know which way will trigger what reaction. I am recipient of these, so I know too. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

You do not care what the world thinks, You did what is right and what is good. Only with Your Light then I could see clearly. Socially, You do not want me just like any other ladies. You put me High Above. Abba, how can I not love You!!! You done so much and ask for so little!!! You continue bless and bless. After I believe and receive, You continue to bless even more!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, without You, I am nothing, with You, I am everything. Glory to You, Abba!!!

Lord Jesus,

I thank You from my heart for going to the Cross for me. You opened the path for me to walk in Righteousness. You cleared the way of sins, self-righteousness, all the curse of these world and all my sins. You make walking with You so easy! Of course, to the unbelieving heart, it is difficult. But for the believing heart, just believe will do. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord, Lord the Holy Spirit,

I thank You for leading and guiding me. I thank You for witnessing the truth to me. I thank You for the confident shake up. I thank You for everything You did, Your intention is in accordance to the Finished Work of Jesus at the Cross and is for the purpose of blessing me.

Men do not know the heart of Abba Father, You presented His Love to me in Greatness. I am so so glad to have You in me. You are the unknown person in the God Head, but You faithfully carried out every plans of the heart of Abba to the Greatness!!! How can I not submit to the plan You lay out for me to walk!!!

I am greatly blessed!!! I am greatly blessed!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: