Saturday, January 14, 2012

Confirming My Walk with Lord

Ever since Lord led me to walk this path with Him, I could only obeyed His Prompting but as I am doing this alone, I do like to have a confirming voice. But there is no one I could approach to do that. Many people including caregroup leaders doubted me, even now Su also doubted me. But Lord is faithful. Glory Glory!

This week, Lord gets Sid Roth to post his interview with Dr Cindy Trimm. After watching the interview, I went to youtube to search for her since she said could see Lord's miracle from there. This checking of Lord's miracle led me to watch a 13 parts series on 'Prophetess Juanita Bynum & Dr. Cindy Trimm – Women on the Front Line'. Glory to Jesus!

The first part was talking about our dominion in Kingdom of God. The 2nd portion is talking about Lord and His Leading. Through listening to these 13 series, I had a better undering of the dimensions, the realms, the kingdoms. Glory Glory!

Through the 2nd part of the 13 series, even though Dr Trimm was lifting up the congregation to handle the things of Lord, I could understood all that she said as I had been through all that. It was nice to have a confirmation that I am walking the right path! Glory to Jesus! At least I did not understand Lord's leading wrongly! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Yes, this path is alone but not lonely. Afterall, the high calling have a different anointing. There is such thing as protocol and things works in ranks and orders. Dr Trimm said that people of high ranking cannot go mingle with people of low ranking, otherwise, the whole structure will collapses. She said that man can look at one and don't know how high that person is ranked spiritually!

No wonder Lord said in future my friend is just my spouse. Dr Trimm said that a high ranking could only talk to high ranking. If a low ranking meet a high ranking person, their meeting is just a short while. She uses Saul visit to Sammuel as the example.

I listened to these 13 series for 3 times before I get a good understanding of the worlds around me. Surely, to stand in dominion, one have to listen to them and get a good understanding about it. I am glad that someone repost it in youtube again so that I could catch this series of 2 sermons, which originally was from 2008.

Interestingly, it co-incides quite closely to Lord's leading of me. I was so focused on Lord then that I did not go youtube and did not know Dr Cindy Trimm then. Lord do knows when to bring the right person to me so that I could learn from them. Glory Glory!

This seems to be my final stage of brewing in the Lord. Let see when Lord leads me out for His Glory! I am excited for that moment. After patiently seats upon Lord and wait for Him, my patience is getting thinner and thinner that I do wonder if all these is real. Lord gets Dr Trimm to boost my confidence in Him again! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

After last few years of moving in the spirit realm, I am glad to move back to the earth realm to do some baking again. Past few years had been buying commercial Chinese New Year cookies that I am sick of them. Yes, finally, I had put my hand into baking something. I had baked and finished eating the pineapple tarts. Today just baked 2 batches of almond cookies. Hope I have some time left for the dragon cookies.

Chinese New Year is just a week from now. Next Sunday, will be the Reunion dinner. I will be having the dinner with eldest family, my brother's family and my famiy and mum. I just received my Happycall pans. Hope to put it in use for some cooking. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

It's a New Year and a New Beginning. I am looking forward to be unceasingly fruitfulness in the Lord! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: