Monday, January 2, 2012

The Year of Abundance

I am glad that the theme for New Creation Church is Unceasing Fruitfulness. Pastor Prince disclosed that there are 12 types of fruits. Glory Glory!

Lord has revealed to me His blessings are going to spread for the 12 months period. Just like the tsunami of the devil, but this is the tsunami of God's Blessings. Glory Glory! Who are they who will get them, those who are faithful to Him, reading His Words and talking to Him through meditations! Glory Glory!

Pastor Prince has stressed on this meditation since last year. This year is still the same topic. Lord wants His children of God to be closely develop a relationship with Him. He does not want a seat warmer every weekends. He wants a daily fellowship! Being someone closer than the person closest to each and everyone of His Children of God, He wants the fellowship like of the past when He went to the garden to fellowship with Adam and Eve, even to Abel and Cain! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord:
'My love, my darling, Abble is very glad you help me to post this. Yes, I want to tell My Children of God to harken closely to Me. Those who get close will enjoy the fruit of the Garden of Eden. It's for those who seriously sincerely want to fellowship with me. Glory Glory!

I, the God Almighty, could see the heart of man. One who pretend and one who really is for Me. Those that really for Me, even if they could not finish the reading the bible or meditation, as long as their hearts is for me, I will bless them. This is for My Glory and for Jesus Coming. I am going to open My Floodgate of Heaven to pour Great Blessings to My Children, who love Me much. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Even if you come late, no worries, I would still be pouring after the 12 months. But these 12 months are special. It is for Jesus Coming and it shall not repeat again. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

End

No comments: