Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Match from Heaven

Glory Glory! This is a brand new day for me. Hallelujah! Glory Glory! Today, finally I am sure that I am not getting ex back. Hallelujah! Lord led me to have a peep of my future! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

I did not know that Lord get Pastor Prince to preach this message of Ruth just for me. Hallelujah! Surely, it's kind of weird but it's the truth from Lord. His new life for me. Glory Glory! Time will tell how things end up but surely Jesus is Good! Amen Amen!

I am well blessed even for Jc's birthday celebration. 2nd sister, C, blessed me the eclaire and durian puff, mum gave me the meat for the meat stick and Su blessed me the balloons. Lord taught me new ways of presentation of the food so that the guest could eat with spoon than the normally fork. Lord knew that I had used up the disposable dining fork but I didn't know. So many celebration lately that all got used up.

Blessed that I still have the spoons and Lord gave me ideas to put my food in big cup cake holder and the presentation was neat. Glory Glory! Jc had her fun with her school mates and things were manageable with small party. Cooking easily done by me alone. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I actually had no clue what Lord was preparing for me and I did wonder why church service had to start slightly later. It was when Pastor Prince disclosed that Lord last mintues downloaded new message for him to preach while he was driving to church that the presentation took some time to be load too!

Haha...praise Jesus! Lord can be sure what He wants Pastor Prince to preach but come to human factor, He does have to wait and see. I mean, Lord can give idea for certain person to do something but it's up to the person to decide if s/he wants to do as what the Lord proposed.

So, if someone only decided to follow Lord's prompting last mintues, Lord has no choice but to do the last mintues changes. Glory Glory! I am very sure of this because He set him to sit beside me and had both of us looked into each other eyes! Pastor Prince talked about Ruth was a widow with a mother-in-law to support and Boaz, the bachelor, married her in the end. Glory to Jesus!

I am the divorcee and he is the bachelor. Guess Lord give each of us sometime to digest it. I was thinking that a old man sat beside me but Lord let me to look into his face to see a youthful face and He told me young as a inner voice.

Previously, when I focus on sermon, I only looked ahead but Lord led my side eye to focus on him too. How He did that I don't know as usually I only focus ahead and never really look at the side when the eyes were fixed on the screen. It's weird to have both focus at the same time, to look ahead and at the same time the side also in focus intentionally by the Lord!!! Glory Glory!

I tried to run off as fast as I could after church service but Lord put people in front of me to slow down my speed!! This never happen before!!! It so obvious that I know is His Divine Intervention!!! Have you tried being set up by someone? I definitely being setup by the Lord! Glory Glory!

I asked Him, 'Lord, are You joking?!!', He answered in a cool calm voice, 'No'. It's kind of embarrassing that I want to run away but Lord slowed me down!!! Talk about His Commanded Blessing!!! Hallelujah!!!! Amen Amen!!!

No wonder He did not remind me beforehand, otherwise, I surely will go another session! Talk about my Daddy in Heaven trying to match make me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

PS (30/01/2012): Lord led me to youtube to see Pastor Prince 2011 3 requests prayer, when I took out my 2011 wish list, then I realised Lord led me to pray for the new man to appear in Feb!!! Praise Jesus!!!

No comments: