Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Starting of another phase of My Life

With the Chinese New Year just 2 days away, I am facing a new attack from ex. He supposed to come on Tuesday but he came this afternoon. For what purpose? To deliver another cursed oranges. I thank God that I have Lord who warned me about it.

Last week, when time for him to go off, he checked if I packed all the Christmas decoration into the Christmas Tree box. I told him yes, but actually, Lord did warn me about the few cursed items and I had thrown them away. Glory to Jesus!

Whole week, they tried to curse me from remote and even from another house but to no available. Lord always removed them for me. Glory to Jesus. They find their power is useless on me and today, ex came to deliver again. Mum said he was doing something with his hands behind my back. I did not bother about him so far as I thought he did not know any form of placing curse.

Lord did tell me he sold his soul to the devil. I did not realise that he did learn some magic art. As they know I throw away all cursed item, he today did a localise curse on me. As I could not throw myself away, I am struck! But Blessed is me who has the Lord with me! Glory Glory!

I cried to Abba Father and finally this evening, He helped me to clear it. Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen! Guess Lord is showing them no matter what they try, they could not hide their evil from Him who knows all. Glory Glory!

This ex, from bad to worst and now to evil. Hiaz, devil uses him greatly to attack me and this stupid man let himself be his tool. If ever he wants to beg for my forgiveness, he better confess all that he had done to me and give me a full apologisation. Otherwise, I will not accept him for sure. He owes me a full explanation!!!

Abba Father is so good, He forever by my side leading and guiding me. Hallelujah! He did not let me fall. No matter how devil tried new way, Lord let me learn the new way of prayer to come against them. Glory Glory!

So, going thru trials is a form of acquire new knowledge in the Lord. Glory Glory! Abba has been faith to me all these years. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!


Lord:
'My love, my darling, surely you will survive this attack on your life again. Abba will make sure you survive and I will surely judge the devil one day. Time is running out on them. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

No comments: