Friday, January 6, 2012

Life

My life would be dead long ago if not for Lord is with me. I am really glad that Lord is my Life. To be alive, is sometime a wonder why people take life so easily.

I could not understand, for the sake of taking over this house, ex don't mind use black magic to kill me. Of today, finally cleared of all the Christ Decorations. There were different curse in all the things that he brought here. To see him gladly decorating then is like he is so glad to see me go. This kind of thoughts I wonder how it get into him. Is it SF showed him how easy he could done on his ex that my ex follow suit or what. I really don't understand.

Now that it is clear that he is participating in it, no wonder SF had my handphone no. That they tried calling and the next blocked call will be a curse. The first time I answered and saw the black man coming into my house. Subsequently, I did not answer any blocked call and they could not curse me through that. That is why the Christmas plan was formed.

I am glad I have Lord, who is a alive God. He knows what is coming and what devil is planning. It never surprise Him. I know He could block the attack if He wants, but He let me experienced it. Why? You may ask. Well, previously my emotion was still tie to this apartment. After all the curse, all the emotional desire was totally gone for good. Ex also totally gone for good. I never ever want him in my life anymore. SF is his close buddy, never know what new ideas he would teach him. I am glad that Lord led me out even before I realise how bad he was.

Imagine, even before talks about marriage breaking down, he already cursing me through food. I wonder is it my mistake to get my friend to get her husband to recommend ex to that company some years back. If I did not, maybe such won't happen. But, no point talking about it again. This man do not appreciate any goodwill done for him. For the sake of material gains, he could do such, I wonder what he won't do.

I am glad that I walk closely with Lord. Things I do not know, He knows. As I walk closely with Him, He wants to bless me a Good Life and as such, He leads me out of this bad marriage. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Ex was telling me last week, as long as I get out of this house, he at most need to pay me $1500, cheaper than his rental of a 4 room apartment at $1700. That is why he is doing all these. Previously when he didn't want to pay me the maintenance, he did the same thing too. I prayed to Lord till tired that was why I agreed to his demand. He is using the same trick again to get me to submit to him.

Lord is good. He has a house prepared for me that He told me He is moving me out as the next round of attack might take my life. I am glad that I have Abba with me. With Him around, He always gives me solution. His Solution is easy for His Yoke is always light! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: