Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Begining of the Begining

This morning, I was still sad from all that happened during Christmas. Attack still rain on me and I asked Lord to help me during the worship. Lord led me to cry. I actually had forgotten to cry over such a prolong period of attack.

Mainly, they tried to block me from worship, from understanding sermons and from prayer. But Lord is still good. He always help me to clear the attack even all the bodily pain. After I cried in Church, when I reached home and played the worship songs again, Lord led me through another round of crying. After all that, He said I am being set free. This is a good weapon Lord blessed me. Usually, I could cry my problem out and then I am relieved. This is the inborn nature of mine. Glory to Him! Amen Amen!

Ex tried his best to be the nice man again. Never see such a man, after trying to kill me, tried to attract my attention again. I don't mind unfaithfulness as I know Lord can change him, I don't mind he being led astray as I know Lord can pull him back. But to participate in the process and still so happy and eager about it. That's the end to all form of goodwill. I am not a saint that I could take any form of shooting and still smile happily to the enemy. This finally put my heart totally dead to him. Never will I want such man again. Out of question!

Previously, no matter how I disliked and angry over him, I could pray to Lord to remove all my anger and unforgiveness and I could still smile and be nice to him. Today, even I asked Lord to remove my anger and my unforgiveness, I am not talking to him anymore. Even at the door, he had the keys but he rather press the door bell to let me open for him as a form of submission. Today, I just unlock the extra lock and let him open the gate himself. Enough is enough, that's what I am telling him.

Lord is good, He never let me face the situation without an opening to go for. He said he will give me a house to shift in, so I need not leave here with head down! Lord has lifted my head up high! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

I am so glad to have Jesus with me to walk this dark path. Without Him, I would have been a weak lady with no help to go for. But, Lord led me to Him so that I could be saved at each life threatening situations. Lord is always to rescue me when I prayed to Him. Even in cases I totally out of control, He always come through to pray for me automatically. He did not let me fall into the hands of the evil one. He is such a Wonderful Daddy. Without Him, I really could not imagine where will I be now. Glorious that He is forever the same God. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

PS(9/1/2012): I should not say I never want this man again. For Lord Jesus is the God of I M Possible. With this, if Lord wants to bring him back to me again, I shall obey Him! Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!

No comments: