Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Last Dash of the Devil

Kong Xi Fa Chai to my visitor of this blog. May the Good God prosper you to be the light of the world in Jesus Name! Amen!

Life for me this Chinese New Year(CNY) is beyond description. We supposed to have YuSheng but due to the constant attack from SF end, mum totally forgot about it. I checked with sisters and mum and the answer is positive. Mum could not find her apples, eldest sister said her supermarket no honey dew, apple and cucumber.

Mum tried to cook her usually CNY big pots of sweet soup, curry chicken and others. But the whole day through, I had to run twice to the supermarket to get for her the missing item. Come 9pm, still did not have the items needed for the chinese salad, YuShen. But Lord is good! Glory Glory!

He not only get the wet market to prepare the cucumber, He even get the next closes supermarket to be fully stock!!! That's a rare sight during eve of CNY eve. Usually most goods will run out. I went at 9pm and they are still stocking their fruits!!! Praise Jesus! I got red and green apples, I got the honey dew, and all other things that my mum missed. Praise Jesus!

However, the few condiments that supposed to add on the Chinese salad, the packet mum bought has turned bad, praise Jesus that the plum sauce that I have was still good for a more rounded taste! Glory Glory!

But the attack from SF has intensified. After they realise cursed items I threw away, they used me as the local curse. But since Jesus helped me to clear away, they used ex as the localised curse. He tend to spend more time here each week he supposed to have Jc. The curse that flow out of him has grown in intensity. Mum could not take it that she was weaken down. I have to keep on fighting to get them off me.

Now, they even gave the cursed item to Jc and as long as she accepted, the curse come on this home, the intensity was so strong that I had to throw away the localised item. But for ex, how am I to chase him out. Jc wants to stay at home, he jolly well stay longer here to let the devil from his body to radiate out.

I pray to Jesus to remove all those devil from him, but it was so much that I saw many shot out!!! Even with that, he was not fully clear. Lord said no point clear him as he could be loaded with more!

Why they did all that? Last year, I still don't down how to pray as I don't know about charms, locks of souls and the curses. The intensity was so much that I got tired of praying, so I offered to forgo my wife maintenance. Now, ex wants me to get out of this house voluntarily. But since the curse I could easily prayed, they are trying to localise the curse as localise means I could not remove the symtom except when I remove the cursed item.

Tomorrow, ex is going to Thailand. I guess SF going there to get further evil knowledge to harm me. As Thailand is known to have very powerful black magic. Now ex become a carrier of those evil spirits, I am at wit end of how to remove him. As this house is legally his, I could not chase him out! Only way out is to move back to mum place or wait for Lord to bless me a home. Hiaz...

Mum place is not as cosy as this home, so I am not willing to go. What more ex promised that I could stay till Jc finishes her primary school. But guess he is changing his mind!

Lord promised me many times of shifting me out, each time I believe, the end of it is disappointment. It has come to a stage I don't know if I should carry on to believe. Even the disappointment also has become numb. I don't what should I believe.

Lord sent Kenneth Coperland to prophesy that His Blessing will come Suddenly 1st quarter of 2012 in November 2011. He got Pastor TB Joshua to prophesy of His Coming. He leads me to listen to both of them in youtube recently. It sounded as speaking to me but when Lord gives me a date again, I felt cold feet. What to do? Encountered so many years of testing that disappointment become just do not bother about it and just let it past. I become sensitive to Lord giving me a date. Haha...

PS: No wonder Lord told me ex soul was sold to the devil, he is just like a carrier of the works of devil. Do you believe this man is what Lord going to bring back to me? Yes, I know Lord is I M POSSIBLE! I know nothing is beyond HIM, but, do I still want this man?

To take him back after he was used by the devil, I need a heart as big as the Lord!

No comments: