Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The 3rd Man in My Life

Glory Glory! It is good to have Lord in me to teach me of things to come. It's free but come from a Great Sacrifice of Lord Jesus! Glory Glory!

Since Lord revealed the new man to me last Sunday, He has been downloading into my life what to expect from him. He is preparing me to go into this new life. It's like a mother preparing the daughter of what to expect in this new union. Well, yes, I have my eyes opened big big that I told Lord if I am to fulfill that, He has to give me the talent! Talk about needing a specific talent for a specific task. Haha...Lord assured me the yoke is light. Glory Glory!

Nothing could be more perfect that having Lord in my life. How this new man is going to be accepted by Jc? Lord even have it think out for me. Jc has talent in golf and Lord told me the new man knows golf. This will be the point to link Jc to the new man. She will be happy to have him as her personal coach! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

What did Lord tell me that I need talent? If you have been reading all these while, from begining till now, you will know that previously my sexual experience was degree of pain, depends on if I am horny or not. However, Lord had fully redeemed me as of last try with ex.

Lord has told me the appetite of the new man. To me, it's an eye opening! New area for me to move into. Lord promised to open all my sexual points that He long ago had showed me that I have. He said with that, I will handle this with ease. Glory Glory for His new enjoyment of Life that Lord is blessing me. Glory to Jesus! Praise Jesus! Amen Amen!

Lord said that he is responsible, caring, have a strong shoulder for me to lean, will be around to support me. He said that he will make my family complete, even Jc insecurity will be gone. It makes me realise what a good father could do to a child personality! Thank You Lord that bring this man for me and Jc to be make us whole. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father is such a good God. He knows P is a bad apple in the family. He led him out of my life and bring the 3rd man into my life to make this family whole! Of course, Jesus is in the midst! He is the 2nd man in my Life! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! It's like transforming from Law base to Great Grace and then Love personified to show me what is true love. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

These many of years spending with Lord is worthwhile. Everything undesired in my life were thrown out and everying good is coming in. Glory Glory! Yes, with Jesus, blessing is attracted to Jesus! That's what the bible said. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Abba Father, thank You for the blessed life that You blessed me. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

No comments: