Sunday, June 1, 2008

When Lord drop a Hope into Your Heart

This weekend, as Su’s family has gone off for vacation, I decided to join WK for the morning service. 3 days ago, Lord led me to call her to share the revelation that I got from the meditation. After sharing, I was talking to her about the thought that Lord had dropped into her 1+ years ago. What shake me, or was it Lord who was shaken, was WK has forgotten about it. Lord placed it in my heart to preach to her today. Wow, Lord came strongly through me to talk to her after the service. Praise the Lord!

It was 1+ years ago, there was this bible study service by Pastor Prince, where he was speaking about a certain lady preacher in USA that when she moved her long wavy sleeve around the congregation, someone would get healed. That night, I was impressed in my heart that I would be like her. In the same night, Pastor Prince talked about he lay hand on his daughter and the daughter fell onto her bed flat. Lord drop this thought into WK that she liked to be able to lay hand and heal people too. We did talk about it as WK, Su and me walked to the MRT station. At that time, 3 of us used to attend service together.

When both WK and I was talking about our calling, Su wondered what’s hers. I asked Lord and Lord told us that she would be going to the Children Ministry. Both Su and I hold fast to the hope. Lord’s dream for Su has come to past; she is now serving in the Rock Kidz Ministry. While for me, Lord told me that I would be going into service soon. I am still waiting for my part to come to past. I know Lord is faithful, He has been preparing me for His service and I am waiting patiently. ;P

Today, Lord through me reminded WK of this hope again. Lord told WK to read her bible and to believe in all the sermons and to get to know Jesus better. It was amazing that for a moment I was talking and the next moment, before I realised, Lord had took over to minister to her. Praise the Lord!

I believe Lord have drop seeds into each of your life as you walk closer to Him. Do you grab hold of that thought and believe one day Lord will call you to service or you wonder if it is just a dream?

Lord can call you into church to serve Him or He could bless your work, business in the secular world to earn more so that you could serve Him as a blesser. Each of us Lord will surely assign duty for us to handle, the area, which you best at. Just like me, I used to be the unofficial counselor for people with relationship or marriage problem. Lord is using me to talk about His Goodness. Praise the Lord!

So, when Lord drop an idea to you, hold fast to it, believing that Lord will surely bring it to past. Meantime, continue reading the bible and listen to more sermons that talks about the finish work of Jesus. Let Lord lead you to reveal more and more about the beauty of Jesus.

Walking with Jesus is a learning curve. Lord will surely show you what you need to learn as He has lead me to different preachers to learn about Him. As long as the calling has not come, it’s about learning more and more. Even when the calling has come, it’s still about more learning. :D Praise the Lord!

I pray that may you walk closely to Lord Jesus and let Him lead you to where He wants to place you. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, the lady preacher that Ps Prince mentioned in the sermon was Kathryn Kulman. There is a book written by in the major Christian bookstores. You can check out her story at http://www.kathrynkuhlman.com/

Love what you've shared today.
Peggy

Stephanie said...

Hi Peggy,

Thanks for your comment. I went to check out her site just now. :)

Shalom,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,

I came across your blog this evening while doing an online search on Kathryn Kulman. Your blog came up in the search results.

I read some of the latest 3 or 4 blogs - & wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading them. I like your sincere, simple, style, with lots of Holy Spirit inspired pearls of wisdom!

May God bless you more.

Ayo