Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Body of Christ

Lately, there are pains that try to surface on my body, around the lungs or around the head or different parts of the body. I have been trying to pray in the spirit or plea the blood of Jesus to prevent myself from being attacked.

This comes on so strong that it’s like no time for me to breath. Out of my frustration over it, this thought of I have the lungs of Jesus came into mind. As I grab hold to it, Lord took charge of the attacks and changed my situation as what I believed.

I have just finished listening to Pastor Prince 24/06/07 “The Power of the Ever-Cleansing Blood” and in it, Pastor Prince said those of us that have accepted Christ have the nature of God and life of God in us. We walk in the light be it we believe it or not. Lord Jesus blood is constantly cleansing us from every sin aka fallen from the mark.

We are eagle, not chicken. Eagle eats snakes, only chicken are afraid of snakes and on the lookout for them.

Lord gave me this phrase 2 days ago: Birth Right surely, Blessed Greatly, Healthy belongs to me. I found it catchy to say when He gave it to me. Now I realised what Lord is trying to tell me.

I shall focus on my birth right as a child of God, in Christ, I am Strong and Healthy. I shall keep on believing the truth so that the truth will set me free! Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, thank You for Your leading. I praise You in the Name of Jesus. Amen!

No comments: