Monday, June 9, 2008

The Glory of Your Presence

Today I went to the 3rd service, the worship session in that service was so strong that I could feel a strong presence of Lord in our midst. This is one of the worship songs we sang that I had strong feeling of Lord declaring in me about changing my life:

The Power of Your Presence

There is a peace, there is a rest
That settles here in Your presence
When Your face is very near,

Your love erases every fear
It's the power of Your presence
It's the strength of Your hand in mine
It's the glory of Your greatness
that has the power to change my life.

These 2 weeks, KCM have great sermons by Kenneth Coperland that talks about the Blessings. I have been following it and there are a few golden nuggets in there. After listening to 09/06/2008 sermon, Lord leads me to declare a few blessings in my life. After that I pray in the spirit and it’s a strange prayer, something new to me. After prayer, Lord told me that He has given me His Wisdom and increased my healing anointing. I feel so joyful in Him. Praise the Lord!

There is one thing I heard from Kenneth Coperland that might affects blessing from coming. He said that d would get someone to annoy us when blessing is coming. If we respond to it and become unforgiving, our blessing will be stopped no matter how much faith we trust on the blessing in coming.

I am glad that in this walk with the Lord, there were quite a few times that I experienced misunderstanding with someone. As I know the important to remain in peace for blessing to flow through, I always cast the problem to Lord. I told Lord that I want to forgive this particular person, but I am unable to do it myself. I passed it to Lord and let Him handle for me, for He has the power to handle it and give me His Peace, Shalom. Praise the Lord.

The latest case of misunderstanding was with my Jc’s classmate’s mum, E. I did talk about her in this blog. For weeks after that, we did not talk much; a distance had grown between us.

However, Lord’s Peace let me remain in His Love, Joy and Peace. When I see E when picking Jc up from school the next few weeks after, I would still greet her and walk on. At time, if have query, I would still talk to her. Even though we didn’t walk home together anymore, I didn’t put it to heart, I just join other mums. This carried on till school holiday.

Last week, at an art class that E’s daughter and mine participated, Lord led me to give her daughter a smile when the daughter looked at me. I know it’s Lord who led me to smile for that instant, my cheek muscle just auto rise into a smile without I feeling anything. Praise the Lord! This smile worked wonders, a few days later, E smsed me to ask if okay for my daughter to go over her home to play with her daughter. We are in talking term again. Praise the Lord for this leading. :D

Just now I checked with Lord if I have any unforgiveness in me, He said no. Praise the Lord, I am flowing in His Peace and waiting eagerly for all the blessings to flow in as I am blessed and the blessing is with me, as shared by Kenneth Coperland. Praise the Lord!

May you listened to all NCC’s sermons and believe in them and walk them out in your life so that the blessing of Abraham may come in your life. This is/was what I had/have done and is still doing, have a believing heart to learn more about Jesus, believe in His blessings and discard all emotional not at peace to Lord to handle.

I feel so blessed that Lord lead me into more revelations when I listened to Him and obey His commands. I know He is preparing me to the level that He could use me in the service that He has planned for me. I could feel that I am reaching there. Praise the Lord for each little step of leading that makes into one big leap over time. Looking back at August 2006 till now, I know I am not the same I now. With each renewal of my mindset with God word that comes through the pastors daily, I change from glory to glory and this new creation of me is taking place slowly over the months.

If you have been following me from the start, you would know that I dislike reading the bible initially. Lord patiently lead me, change my mindset to like reading and change the bible to my liking. Now, I am more into reading the bible and getting nuggets in it and stand firm on them. I found that declaring God word and standing on them raise faith to trust Him for deliverance of His blessings more than without God word to stand on. I can renew my trust in Him daily. This is one of the verses I pray over with the revelation from my meditation:

Psalm 89:34 My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips. – whatever I promised I will deliver, said the Lord.

I pray that you will stand on God’s words and walk His commandments and see that your blessings and His anointing in you come to past. I pray in Jesus Almighty Name. Amen!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the lyrics which I was fervently looking for on internet! ..your's was the only place I found the lyrics from search engine. shalom,

Anonymous said...

Hi, i also chanced upon your blog while searching for the song! Thanks to your lyrics, i managed to find out that the title is 'The Power of Your Presence'.

here's the link if by any chance you need it:
http://www.higherpraise.com/lyrics/Lyrics3/PowerOfYourPresence.htm

May the Lord bless you abundantly :)

Anonymous said...

I also was surfing the net for the lyrics to this song to minister to a friend. Love this song. Thanks...

Stephanie said...

Hi Alvin,

Thanks for the title of the song and the link!

May the Good God, our beloved Daddy Greatly bless you too!

Shalom!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I chanced upon your blog while looking for the lyric of this song "Power of Your Presence". I have been looking for this song in CD or MP3 format but in vain. Do you know where can I buy this and from which album? Please email me at jeremy_loo@yahoo.com.

Shalom,
Jeremy Loo

Stephanie said...

Hi Jeremy,

You could check out http://www.higherpraise.com/Lyrics3/PowerOfYourPresence.htm

Shalom,
Stephanie

lynn said...

Praise the Lord. I also attended NCC 3rd service yesterday and was looking for the lyrics of this song and was led to your blog :D yea i also felt the strong presence of the Lord in the service

lynn said...

sorry i am blur abt the dates.. it just happens to be the same worship song sang yesterday 3rd service :p

Anonymous said...

continue to spread His love through this blog...

continue to be a blessing as the Lord blesses you immeasurably! :)

Lord blesses and keeps us!

Anonymous said...

Hello, looks like I am not the only one who has benefitted this lyrics you posted. I woke up today and had the tune and lyrics "when your face is very near" running in my mind and am convinced i sang it in choir before! And also, yesterday's worship "Now all I see is Your Lovely Face." Are you in NCC? Just realise my friday's CG sang "the power of your presence" too!!! OMG!!!! Hey you're invited to join TheGraceMessage.sg :) Come to my blog (yflcsandi.wordpress), theres a link the TGM there.

Anonymous said...

Was feeling like bad thoughts were coming when I felt a prompting to sing this song. When I googled "there is a peace there is a rest", your blog came up at the top of the search results. Praise the Lord for your blog, because I am also at the brink of seeing great blessings, and also some annoying personality came to stir us out of our peace and rest. So thanks for what you wrote, it's a blessing to me.

Btw we're from NCC ;)