Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Blessed One

It’s so good to be the blessed one in Christ. Sunday at church, this was the first time that 1st time someone approached me to service in the children ministry ever since the previous time Su was having her interview to serve in the autistic kid ministry. During that time, I was preaching to nephews on how to trust the Lord for their studies, while Su was having interview nearby. Guess the interviewer overheard me and asked Su if I was keen in serving there. As Lord has specified where I would be going, Su declined her. Ever since then, no one approached me till now. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God is forever caring and good. Recently, I was praying some strange prayer in the spirit. Then Sunday night, I realised that Lord Jesus was going to manifest fully in me. Somehow, looking at the youtube Kathryn Kulman’s preaching and saw that she had a very white face, it kind of scared me. I thought Lord Jesus, being a spirit, if combined with me, my spirit would be gone. Silly thinking of mine that scared the wit out of me.

Lord had been calming me down to acceptable level that I was willing to let Lord Jesus come in me fully as long as His glory will spread throughout the world through me. Daddy God knew that there was a certain percentage of fear in me about the process. So last night, He led me with worship song, “You alone I Praise”. Then slowly, He started with normal prayer before more specific one. He avoided the prayer that I felt eerie about. That’s what d can give me thoughts on something which is very good from the Lord.

After the long prayer, Lord told me to lie on bed. Just like Adam, Lord put him to sleep when making woman out of him, Lord put me to semi asleep. I could feel strong forces coming on me. Moment later, my mind was shut off from it. When I woke up, the whole process was over. Lord led me to proclaim that Lord Jesus is now with me, as He is with Daddy God. So now the link is completed. Hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!!!

For something that I had thought that it was so scary, it was actually very easy; nothing on my part and all from the Lord. Today I still feel the same, nothing different from before the combination. Lord said that in future when I pray for people, I would notice the different. Anyway, it’s all about Lord Jesus and His Glory be manifested Greatly through me. If you know about me in future, just remember it’s not me, but the Lord in action! :D

Daddy God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit, thank You, all of YOU, the 3 persons in God, for your leading me close at each step. Thank You for your encouragement when I thought You would be so disappointed with me, but You didn’t. You keep on pushing me to walk forward and trust You that the dream You put in me will be fulfilled. Even though You are the master in this whole process, Lord, thank You that You care SO MUCH for me. You care about how I would feel. You always make me comfortable. Thank You very much, Lord, Thank You!!! Praise You, Lord Jesus! May Your Glory be spread North, South, East and West, around the whole world. May your lost sheep realise they are lost and come back to You. I pray in Jesus Name! Amen! Praise the Almighty Lord!!! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!!

No comments: