Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A day as a Normal Man

This morning, as Jc and me were taking hubby’s car to Su place, we have to wake up early to be ready. I didn’t have time to pray my prayer, I didn’t have time to worship Lord and well feed my Inner Man. It’s about rush, rush and rush.

It’s really a bad start of the day, as I did not put myself in Christ, meaning raising the spirit, to walk with Lord, the day did not get any better. I was sneezing a few times and later at Su place, I felt heaviness at my nasal region…it’s like a cold was coming.

I was with Su and the kids at the beach, Su and I sat there, each listening to worship songs and worship the Lord. I also had my prayer in the spirit at the beach. Back to Su’s home, I tried to get into the spirit with Jesus.mp3 that I got from Pastor Benjamin’s blog. Lord cured my cold and I prayed for Jc, who developed redness in the eyes and prayed for Su. Both of them get well but not me, the cold seem to return a couple of times. I tried soaking myself in the anointed songs, and yet the cold persisted.

Now back home, I got an impression to check my blog and read the past posting in this month. With the reading and realizing my position in Christ, my nose become well again. Praise the Lord for writing all the posts here. It’s such a good healing even for me. :D

George Mueller ever said that if he didn’t feed his inner man happy first, the rest of his day would get messed up. This would not happen if his inner man was kept happy first thing in the morning.

Yes, my days was messed up, no matter how much I tried later, it’s not the same as those days that I was well soak in the Lord. From now on, I will try to make time for the Lord. It’s important to keep my Inner Man happy. :D Praise the Lord!

No comments: