Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The World of Opposites

In these 20 months of walking with the Lord, all His words are truth. As I believe in the Words, I found the Words comes alive, be it from the bible or sermon from Pastor Prince, whom the Lord has anointed him as a teacher, and Lord gives him lots of revelations that we could take them as our own and believe in our hearts. That’s what I have done and lots of things have come to past for me.

In my early months as Christian, I heard from PP that whatever attacks we experienced, it means the blessing that is coming is just as great as the attacks. It’s like Lord asked Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, Genesis 22:2 ‘Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region off Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about.”.

Even with the command to sacrifice His son, Abraham told his son that Genesis 22:8 “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering,”. He trusted fully on the Lord’s provision. He obeyed the command, Genesis 22:9-10 ‘He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son.’

Lord had prepared a sacrifice Lamb on the opposite side of the mountain. Lord called out to Abraham and tells him this, Genesis 22:12 ‘“Do not lay a hand on the boy.” He said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”’

You see the heart of Lord, He did test me to do something drastic, when I trusted and obeyed Him, He will tell me not to do it more than once, just in case I did it anyway. Praise Him for his constant reminder.

Genesis 22:13 ‘Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son.”

As you see, when we trust the Lord for provision and don’t look to our circumstances, we will be delivered. These 20 months of walk, when the attacks were very severe, next I saw were great blessing pouring over me. Even the latest lung attack, I trusted the Lord that by His stripes, I am healed, and pray in the spirit. Lord not only delivered me. He came in strongly to combine Himself with me. Blessed is the one who have ear to listen, eyes to see and heart to believe. Praise the Lord for this verse that flows into me as I wrote this paragraph.

As you know, 7 is the day of rest. The seventh month was supposed to be a very sacred day in the Jew calendar but devil put it as the scariest month for the Chinese calendar. What a big lie!!!

Recently, as Lord prayed in the spirit to combine me and Him, there was a part of prayer that sounded very much like the sound where TV presented for ghostly atmosphere. But in Lord, it is actually a very holy moment, for Him to come in full force into me. Lord had to insert lively tune to it for me to feel comfortable with the prayer. It was now that I realised how much the devil had made the world so scary on something so sacred.

No wonder Words of Christ on Psalm 23:4 ‘Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear not evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.’ I grab hold that it was only shadow of death that I was seeing, not the actual thing. Shadow cannot harm us at all as long as we don’t fear. It was the ‘valley of the shadow of death’, so I could never fall any deeper for this is the lowest point being the valley of mountains we faced.

Once I believe in this, devil ever show me dream on big snake or ugly image. But as they were just shadow, they could do nothing. Ever for dream, I could plead the blood of Jesus over my sleep and my mind to keep it away. Whatever negative thoughts or dream, don’t say it out, so that it could not come to past.

I come to realise that we are really King and Priest in Christ. Whether we are Christian or not, what we said with our tiny tongue, really make things comes true to us. That’s why devil programmed the world to speak negative so easily. To speak the truth, we have to make an effort. When we speak truth on ourselves, blessings will come truth, if you speak negatively, you will see the opposite effect in a matter of time. Personally I had experienced it. I am learning to speak the truth to bring the truth into my life and my family life. Praise the Lord for the leading. Amen!

No comments: