Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Glory of My Lord

Last night, as I was watching the latest sermons from KCM on ‘What not to do when facing Persecution’, Lord came on me very strongly to pray in the spirit. It was 1-2am and at one point I was wondering if I disturbed my hubby and girl who were sleeping.

This morning, for some reason, there were strong forces of attacks coming on me; I had to hide myself in Jesus. I prayed to the Lord that I am with Him in the highest most places in heaven, on the right hand side of Father God. I told Him that we are together in the Mercy Seat and the feathers of the cherubim covers me and I rest in the shadow of the wings. I also told Lord that I am with Him in the Holy of Holy. I am the wood that surrounds the Holy of Holy and He is the gold that wrapped me up. I am standing on Him, the silver base that is supporting the pillar. In there, only the Shikana Glory of God and no adversary. Praise the Lord!

As I placed myself there, I could feel a strong presence of the Lord that lifted the adversary forces off. I asked Lord what worship song should I played to worship Him. He told me to play ‘You alone I Praise’. As hubby is resting at home from his sickness in the computer room, I decided to go into the bedroom to worship Lord with the ipod playing the worship song and I sang along to worship Lord.

In the mid of the worshiping, Lord came on to pray in the spirit again. After sometime, Lord placed my palms together, with the right one on top of the left one. Then, I felt a strong force that placed something on my palm and then my forehead. Lord disclosed to me later that these are seals of Righteousness. It represents Lord Jesus had done a perfected work on the cross and thus, with this seals, captives can be freed.

Lord then opened my hands and I could feel the ray of energy from the seal on my left palm flowed to the seal on the right palm forming a rainbow. Next this rainbow touched the seal on my forehead as the highest point of the rainbow. After that Lord told me to place my right palm seal on my forehead and prayed in the spirit. With this, Lord told me His anointing on me has fully completed and I am ready to do Lord’s work. Lord also told me to meditate the book of Psalms and continue to read the bible. Praise the Lord!

Lord is blessing my sister, Su, to be a blesser. I will be her first person to bless, as Lord instructed her to pay for my Israel trip when she gets her blessing. Recently Lord showed her a vision of 3 boats carrying lots of gold nuggets. Praise the Lord

Lord previously showed her lots of gold and jewellery in Abraham’s storeroom, and told her to get some for her house and some for my Israel trip in one vision. She stood there wondering what to get. There was also another dream of angels brought wagons of gold bars to her, that time, she just look on. After both vision gone, I told her that she should pray that she receive in Jesus Name. For this last round, she finally prayed and Lord told her that He will convert the money from spiritual to reality for her. Lord told her that her blessing is coming and asked her hubby to meditate God Words. Praise the Lord!

As both of us are near the end of the waiting God Time, we are both so happy to be of great service to the Lord. After the initial trial of praying for healing for people, we both realised that only people with strong faith in the Lord could get healed. Those that don’t bother much about Lord, the healing did not go through even though Lord’s heart was to heal them.

Thus, we tell each other that we will listen to Lord and let Him lead us to bless/heal whoever He directs us to. Just like Smith Wigglesworth, he followed Lord’s direction each day on who to heal and Lord worked miracles through him. I want to be like Smith Wigglesworth too, to stay closely to the Lord. Sis said she want to stay close to the Lord on who to bless too, for sowing in good ground will yield harvest and opposite will happen on other grounds.

Father God, Su and I pray that we will stay close to You. When we move away unintentionally, Lord, please let us know. You are the One and only One that we want to abide by forever of our lives. I pray in the Almighty Lord Jesus Name! Amen and Amen!!!

No comments: