Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Anointing of the Holy One

Hubby has been sick since 2 Friday ago. With 3 days of high fever and 1 day of weakness but till today, he had yet to recover. For me, I was down since that day I get away from Lord. I was blocked and distracted that Lord seemed remotely far away from me. But Lord has been faithfully all the way.

On the 2nd day of high fever, I decided to do pizza for dinner. While forming the dough into individual pieces, my head suddenly became so blurred and giddy, with nausea feeling. I called out to Daddy God to help me. After some struggle, finally formed 3 pieces of dough ball and I went to bed to take a nap. Praise the Lord, Daddy God removed my high fever that night, I was perspiring so much that my shirt had became wet and the fever was gone.

Saturday, my body was still weak, but it’s the day to visit my mum. I was running a little temperature and coughing. Even with sis helped to lay hand on me, I didn’t feel any better. I continued to sink myself in anointed worship song. While still listening, I get Lord to anoint my bottle of grape drink. At each cough or unwell, I would drink it and proclaimed that by Jesus Stripes, I am healed. Before the bottle of water was finished, Lord healed my cough and fever. Praise the Lord.

However, this morning I woke up with lots of phlegm again, I believed that Lord will throw out all my phlegm and He really did. I had 2 cough and all the yellow phlegm was out.

The amazing thing is even though I am sick, I managed to clear 2 cycle of laundry yesterday and this morning. All thanks to the strength given by Lord, I guess.

Jc was having high fever since last night. Before leaving for 3rd church service, I cooked some porridge for her. Poor her have not been eating proper lunch when mummy was sick.

By the time I was to go off, it was already 2:05pm. I pray to Daddy to send a cab to fetch me. There was one that came immediately, but someone else was there waiting. Praise the Lord, He send a 2nd one to me, driven by a Christian driver. By the time I board the cab, it was already 2:15pm, service starting at 2:30pm. Usually my journey there took 30mins the quickest. Guess miracle happens during the journey. I reached church around 2:35pm, praise the Lord!

When I reached my seat, I had another spell of fainting giddiness again. Immediately, I prayed to Lord that I died to Him at the cross and told Lord Jesus to manifest Himself fully in me. Lord immediately strengthened me up. I was able to worship Him. Lord came on strongly on me twice and I am well again.

Now at 8:05pm, I am almost well, just left a tiny bit of cough. Glory to the Lord for His Greatness and His Care for me. Without Him, I don’t know how I am going to handle this sickness. Praise the Lord!

Today is the day church tells us to bring olive oil to be anointed for any purpose usage. As Lord in me had already anointed my bottle of olive oil for healing purpose, Lord gave me an idea to anoint my water bottle instead.

I was feeling embarrassed since the rest holding up their bottles of olive oil. However, Lord did not feel so, He lifted my hands up high and came on strongly to anoint my bottle of water, praise the Lord!

Daddy God, thank You very much for bringing me close to you and make me feel comfortable with myself. Praise You for loving me so much!!! In Jesus Name, I thank You! Amen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The entire message that Pastor Prince was focusing on Sunday was the significance of the olive oil in annoiting.

I do not understand where you get the idea from that water can be a good replacement, since Pastor was talking about the significance of olive oil the whole time and all the verses he showed to support using the olive oil for annoiting also reflected that God specifically pointed out that there was a special meaning to the olive as a representation of the crushing of Jesus.

Please enlighten me. Thank you.

Stephanie said...

The Holy Communion, which consist of the wine and the bread. There was once I only have the grape drink and I wasn't feeling well, that was months ago.

I told Daddy God that a sip of that drink represented for the HC which need the wine n bread. I trusted Lord with that 1 sip and Lord healed me then.

This round at mum place, I was pretty weak, Lord told me to anoint the bottle of grape drink I had with me. So I prayed in the spirit over it and with each sip, I proclaim that I am healed.

Guess what Lord want is strong believe when not all elements are present. I am not recommending this as a replacement. When at home, I still use the drink and the bread for HC.

Stephanie said...

Ok, I read my own post and saw the part of I lifting the water for prayer.

Well, for me, since Lord had anointed my bottle of olive oil for healing purpose a few months back when He showed me about using anointed oil for healing.

There was once He urgently wanted me to go heal someone's mum. I forgot to bring my anointed oil that Sunday. Lord insisted I anointed my water bottle instead and use it to pray over the sick. That mum did get healed and checkout of hospital the next day.

For this olive oil praying, I was asking Lord if I need to bring, since I have my own anointed bottle at home. Lord said no need, I could bring for fun though, He said.

The idea of using my water bottle pop up during church service as I didn't bring any olive oil.

Hope this clear the confusion for you.