Tuesday, June 3, 2008

To let the Son of Man come through

Yesterday Terry Mize came to NCC to raise our faith level. He was talking about the different faith level of deciphers of Jesus in the miracle provision of 5 loaves and 2 fish. Lord impressed me to go to the bible to look up on this story.

I went to the book of Mark to checkout this story. Upon reading it, I continued reading till I stumble on this verse, Lord Jesus was talking to his deciphers and the crowd:

Mark 8:34-35

‘If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it.’

I was wondering how to deny myself and take up his cross. Then I decided to put it aside and went to this blog to check. I am surprised to find a comment from Peggy. Haha..Lord impressed her to post the comment for me. The site of Kathryn Kulman, the USA preacher I talked about in the previous posting.

I didn’t know that Lord is setting up a new learning for me through the last posting. Praise the Lord. With the site given to me, curiosity leads me to check it up. Through the audio sermon of Kathryn Kulman, I heard the above scripture being mentioned in the sermon “Free to do what I want”.

Lord also impressed me with this verse, Lord Jesus was talking about what make a man unclean, Mark 7:21 ‘For from within, out of men’s hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man “unclean”.’

Kathryn Kulman was talking about if we don’t submit ourselves to Lord but let our wants rule us, we are slave to self. It’s when we surrender all of us to Lord and walk by His way that we will walk out a powerful life.

Lord wants me to further submit daily self to Him, to be lead by the Lord and take each step with Him. I asked Lord how I should submit myself to Him, to have none of myself and full of Him. Lord told me to get Lord Jesus to lead me in whatsoever I do, in all areas of my life.

I am also touched by Kathryn Kulman’s Sermon on ‘Don’t Fight Your Problem’. This sermon is powerful indeed. Most of our daily life, it’s pretty easy to defend ourselves when problem arises. Kulman said that we should ignore the problem so that it would die a nature death. Also, we are to pray to Daddy God for deliverance through Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord!

This is about letting myself to have a more refine and discipline life that Kulman talk about. Guess Lord wants me to trust Him fully, spiritually and naturally. So that His Glory could come out from me. Praise the Lord for this leading.

Daddy God, may You remind me and keep me walking in Jesus. May Your Glory been shown through me. I know I should regard nothing good of myself and to let all Goodness of You come through in me, so that I could be a better me. Praise You for Your leading. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments: