Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Life of Christ flowing in Me

It is a nice feeling to have Lord flowing in me. This morning, during my morning worship cum praying in the spirit session, Lord gives me a wonderful, loving feeling that I wish my love making session with my hubby could be the same too. Hehe…

Lord has been a wonderful God to me. Even when I did not wish nor think about cushion, Lord gave sis, Su, idea to bless Jc one cute pink one and bless my hubby 2 cute red one. Both Jc and hubby like the cushions. Praise the Lord!

Lately, listening to sermon seemed to be not enough to fill my inner man. No matter which sermons I listened, the direction all point to do God Word. Yes, I have promised Lord that I will meditate the book of Psalms. As you know, picking up the bible and opening it can be warfare in itself. I have been putting this off for quite some time. Lord has been waiting very patiently for me to do it.

Meanwhile, my thoughts gave me so much thoughts about the future that almost going to cause me to get crazy. Lord gave words to Su to warn me and after that, I passed all my cares about the future to Lord. Praise the Lord, I could flow in His Peace again.

After feeling empty for a day or 2, finally I picked up the bible and meditated on Psalm 34. It is a good Psalm, what Lord revealed to me is even better. :D Praise the Lord! With this meditation, Lord is happy, so is me. :D It’s good to flow with the Lord again.

Tomorrow will be going to church to hear His Words. Wonder what Lord will reveal to me tomorrow. I am eagerly waiting to go to church tomorrow to hear Him, the Almighty One.

Daddy God, thank You for leading me to recall on the feeling of when I was just married. That feeling was sweet and is still sweet to feel it back. Thank You! I love You much because I know You Greatly loved me! Amen!

No comments: