Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Word of Christ

Lord had impressed me to listen to Rev Joe Purcell sermon, ‘The Power of a Seed’ since 2 days ago. As there were many things in my mind, I had put it off till this morning.

Last night, Jc complained of back pain, she was crying in pain when time for her to sleep. There wasn’t a position that she could lie down in comfort. As a mum, it pained me to see her in suffering. So I get Lord Jesus to pray for her in the spirit, I let her take Holy Communion, but she still complained about the pain. She was on monkey bars earlier the evening and 2 girls pushed her down and she landed on her back.

Just before she slept, Lord led me to remember Romans 8:2 ‘through Christ Jesus, law of the Spirit of Life set Jc free from the law of sin and death’. Jc managed to fall asleep till around 11am this morning. Her back was still in pain. I prayed to the Lord and told Daddy God that Jesus had done a perfect work on the cross, He had taken Jc injuries and sicknesses and such, By His Stripes, Jc is healed. Lord led me to put my hand on her chest and prayed in the spirit again.

Before Jc woke up, I had just finished listening to the sermon. Rev Joe Purcell said that seed can look deceptive. Just like an apple seed, there is no way we could imagine a tree and many apples from looking at that seed. He said that God Word look the same to us as the apple seed. We are to speak of Word of Christ in our daily life to manifest the Zoe Life in our family and environment.

He also shared that we should mediate on word of Christ. Daddy God created us to think. If we dun use it for Word of Christ, we are using it to manifest something unfruitful to our life. He said meditation is just like worrying for something. You will think over and over, looking at different angles on the same thing. Just like when you need to pay your bills and you don’t have the money. You will think if you should trust the Lord for provision or find someone to help you out. This is different angles of solving the issue of the lack.

With this learning, I knew Jc was still in pain after the Morning Prayer. I need to visit the toilet and had forgotten to take my ipod with me. As there was nothing for me to do in there, I decided to mediate on Romans 8:2.

I had learnt from Pastor Prince Sermon, 06/03/03 ‘The Blessing of the Sure Mercies of David’ that Jesus had redeemed us from the curse of the Law and generation curse, which consist of poverty, sickness and death. I also know that Lord Jesus had walked a righteous life for us to fulfill the requirement of the Law for us. I know that He was judged for all our sins, the judgment of the sword was on Him too. With all these punishment on His body and all the stripes that was melted on Him. I know He was burned for our sin offering and burn offering too.

With all these believes, I started thinking over it from different angle, from what Jesus had done to how this spirit of life come about and what happen to the law of sin and death. With this meditation, what revealed to my spirit was that I had a perfectly perfect spirit of life in me, all sins and curses was judged in Jesus, there is no way that it could happen in me or Jc any longer, as we have a Spirit of Life that has no sin nor sickness on it. As it become a reality to me on what Lord Jesus had perfected for me, I could tell my body to walk in line with what the Spirit of Life says. After commanding my body to walk in life, Lord asked me to pray for Jc again.

Lord prayed for her and commanded her body to come in line with the Spirit of Life, it’s not what stage of unwell it was in, it is about the Spirit of Life had fulfilled all issues that our body needs. There is no way that the body can remain unwell when the TRUTH said that she is well. With this prayer, I checked with Jc about her back again. She said it’s fine! Praise the Lord!

From now on, I am going to stand on the Truth and let the Truth set me and all who need help to get their freedom. Thank You Lord Jesus for doing a Perfected Work on the Cross, Thank You Daddy God for Your Will, thank You Holy Spirit that Witness to the Truth and align our body with the Truth when we believe and claim it. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

No comments: