Thursday, May 29, 2008

Walking the life of Jesus

Lately Lord gives me some verses to ponder, the 1st time for Lord, the 2nd time for me to realise the purpose of me on earth. I am happy with the answer I got from Lord from the pondering. He said that even though I finished the bible, there were some areas I was not clear, so He let me ponder over them to know better. As Lord told me not to share, I shall not post them here.

I learnt something from watching Marty Coperland, John Coperland’s wife, talking about her dieting. She said she had years of bad eating habit and having problem dieting. Then with Lord leading, she tithed portion of her meal to the Lord from each time she took her meal. Over time, she realised that the portion she had is getting lesser and lesser till it was half the plate of what her husband had. Praise the Lord.

From her sharing, I realised that whatever we do that we don’t have the determination to do, we could start off with doing a little bit of it and tithe the determination to Lord. Using the sow and harvest principle, surely Lord will bless us with a bigger harvest. Just like long ago someone tried out planting corn in a small area and the harvest get bigger and bigger. I am trying this out in my life…on those areas that I am lazy to do. I am trusting Lord to bring me out of my laziness.

Long ago, I have been updating on my love making problem. I am glad to share here that Lord has healed me fully. Finally I could enjoy it, on days not horny, I could pray to Lord to give me the horniness too. This is the goodness of having Lord in my life. Praise the Lord!

In my daily decision making, as I am a pretty clueless person, usually I will consult Lord to decide for me. There was once in Muar, with my daughter’s school outing, the guide offered to help us buy the famous Muar otak. As I have no clue if I will like it, I asked Lord if I should buy. Lord told me not to buy as I won’t like it. It was days later that my sister told me that another of my sister had bought it to mum place before. Then I realised I ever tried it and disliked it. Lord knows and remembers better than me. Praise the Lord!

Recently Su asked me to go to her house; I consulted Lord if I should go. Lord told me no, I was wondering why. That night, Lord gave me some verses to ponder and so, I spend my morning pondering over it. Then I realised Lord had something for me to do, which was more important than going to Su place and have fun. Praise the Lord.

These 2 days, I had thoughts that I won’t get my BMW, I got thoughts of a lower budget car and even have thoughts about I should not have BMW yet. I thought it was voice of the Lord. However, Lord led me to listen to 07/12/2003 ‘The Power of what You Say’ just before I fallen asleep and I listen to it again when I woke up. Lord also talks to me via the daily devotion in New Creation Church.

Today verse is Psalm 89:34 ‘My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips’. From these 2 sources, I know I should continue to confess that Lord surely will bless me, the Righteousness of God in Christ, the BMW and believe that Lord’s Promise will come to past. He will not change what He had promised. Praise the Lord for leading me back from the wondering.

Daddy God, it was a wonderful experience worshiping You in the openness of my roof top garden, looking towards the sky and knowing that You were there looking at me. Thanks for guiding my girl in her inline skating. With Your guidance, she is getting more comfortable skating. Praise You for each leading in my life and my family members life. Hallelujah!

No comments: