Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lord's Leading and Protection

Last Sunday, Lord gave me a desire to eat the dim sum at Suntec Convention. Initially Su told me that we would be going to Rock for the sermon. As Rock auditorium is at Tower 4, I thought I would go to the food court for lunch.

Somehow, Lord led Su to change the location to Gallery West in Suntec Convention. This desire on eating dim sum stayed. As I reached Suntec, I had this thought to take dim sum for lunch. After buying the food, I went to search for a vacant seat. There were 2 tables of 4 with 2 persons sitting on the outer side. I approached the 2nd table, it was very narrow to go to the vacant seat, as the 1st table lady was giving me way to enter, the 1st table lady invited me to join their table.

Haha..Lord led me to meet the right person that He wanted me to share about Him. The first table was occupied by a mother and daughter. As the daughter went to buy food, Lord in me led me to talk to the mum. Praise the Lord, they are from New Creation Church too. This mum was attending the Hokkien service. She has yet to go for water baptize. Lord wanted to let her know that without water baptize, she could go to heaven too. Lord let me shared about dad’s blessing. Praise the Lord for this divine appointment. :D

Yesterday was a long day trip accompanying Jc on her school trip to Muar. We visited some small scale plantations. At the rubber plantation, after we observed the demonstration of rubber tapping, there was a scorpion that climbed up the tree right in front of Jc and her classmate. The distance of them and the scorpion was around 20cm apart. Praise the Lord, I did not know how the scorpion climbed up from where Jc and her classmate were standing, with God’s blessing and protection, it did not harm both of them. It climbed up the tree in steady speed. We were so captivated by it to take a photo of it. When we decided to take, the scorpion had climbed too high up.

With Lord’s protection, we had a safe and good trip to Muar. Praise the Lord for His Protection! Thank You, Daddy God! Amen.

No comments: