Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blessings

I had been distracted for these 2 weeks and in tiredness, days just passed before I realised, one week by week is gone. Amidst this distraction, I would like to talk on Lord’s Greatness.

Some weeks ago, I was wondering where I could get some plates that were deep so that can use for some soupy food. The few times I went shopping, most of the plates sold were pretty flat. I don’t know how long have I been pondering. One day, when I was at mum’s home, she offered to give me some of her collection of plates. Praise the Lord, I need not buy any plates as mum had give me more than enough. :D

Jc was out growing her dress fast, it’s time to buy new one for her. As I kept that in the back of my mind, but have yet to do any shopping. Jc’s godmother used to buy her dresses every Christmas time, when she visited me during my dad’s wake, she bought some dresses for Jc again. Praise the Lord, I need not shop for her. :D

Daily, as Jc walk home from school, the 10-15mins journey by the side of the road is pretty hot as the trees along the road is still very young. I had wanted to buy a hat for her. But this girly daughter did not want any cap. As I source around, Su offered to buy one, Jc is her princess. Praise the Lord, Lord has satisfied my need once again.

It was after the 3rd blessings that I realised Lord has delivered what He promised to me. Early last year, He told me that He will satisfy all my needs. These are the 3 material blessings that I realised they are from Lord. Hallelujah!

Other blessings like Lord’s healing power and my driving license both come to past when I did not bother about it. I just trust that Lord will surely bless me and my job is to continue sit on His feet and feed on His Words.

During these 2 weeks of tiredness, I have not been consistence in my daily prayer and praying in the spirit. Lord is being faithful as always. Whenever I need Him and called for His help, He surely came and rescued me. Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus!

Lord also has blessed Jc with good memory. Jc used to need 3-4 days to revise her spellings. Nowadays, around 2-3 times of testing her in a day will do. Praise the Lord that now He is the one teaching her. Hallelujah! Even her Chinese enrichment class teacher also commented that Jc has good memory. I know it’s all blessings from the Lord. :D

Daddy God, thank You for being around and looking after me. :D I pray in Jesus Name, Amen!

PS: Brothers/Sisters-in-Christ, if you did send a comment to me, from 2/5 – 5/5, I have accidentally deleted all 3 comments even though my intention is to delete one. Rest assured that I have read them and appreciate very much for your comments. May the Lord Greatly Bless You! Amen!

No comments: