Friday, May 16, 2008

The Grace of God II

Recently, on my trip to Muar with my girl, I was to look after my girl and her classmate, J. There was something that bothered me about this trip. There were 2 occasions, where the chance of spending money, J did not bring her wallet with her. I had to pay for her. After that I told J to return me a discounted amount. I was tight on my money as I didn’t bring much and had planned to buy the chewing gum that hubby told me would cost much.

I did not get the chance to buy the chewing gum, at the same time; I was feeling guilty of why I ask from J that small amount. As if I am so stingy.

On Sunday, Lord told me to tithe my $5 to Him. Then He gave me Grace to bless Su’s family with the remainder $50 that was in my wallet. We had a special prawn mee from East Coast Road. Even though I was blessing Lord and Su’s family, that guilt remained.

Lord leaded me to listen to 01/08/2003 “In Christ, All of God’s Promises are Yes and Amen!”. I was so joyful and happy after listening to this sermon. However, Pastor Prince referred to something in the previous week sermon that made me curious. So I seek the sermon, 24/07/2003 “Keys to Anointing – Living in the Grace and Serving with Faithfulness”

As I listened closely to this sermon, Pastor Prince talked about faithfulness in the Lord and Lord will give us the Gift of the Grace, Charismata, to enable us to do create wealth. Pastor Prince also talked about tithing. He said those who cannot be trusted to small thing (tithing), Lord cannot trust them with big things (His blessing) too. I was thinking if I had lack in tithing to the Lord. Yes, even though I had tithed 50% of my personal saving, I am feeling that it is not enough. I am wondering if I should tithe more of it.

On track 5 of the 2nd disk of this sermon, Lord came in and talked as 1st Person in Pastor Prince. I know it was Lord talking as He ever talked through me as 1st Person too. I was so captivated by it. Previously I had listened to this sermon before, but the part on Lord going to create millionaires on someone presented in that Bible Study, did not touched me as much as this morning.

Lord led me to recall that I had not been getting any allowance and I have tithed a lot to Him. He even told me that He will make me a millionaire. My heart response in crying when I heard from Pastor Prince about he sensed in his spirit that the person that Lord is going to bless into millionaire was currently in financial difficulties.

With this sermon, my guilt left me and I am finally at peace. Yesterday as I brought my girl to the art class where J also attended, I saw that J turned her head away from me upon seeing me. I concluded that she was not happy with me during the trip to Muar.

However, when I went to her house to pick JC, her mum who had not been talking to me for some weeks, opened the door with a wide smile on her face. She could sometime be friendly and sometime be so cold and quiet. She let me realised on what Lord told me, don’t trust in man when they are good to me. For the same group who welcomed Jesus back to Jerusalem, were also the same group who sent Him to be crucified. I trusted in God’s favour on my way to her house to pick Jc. Praise the Lord for always faithful and always around for me.

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, Thank YOU!!!! Hallelujah!!!

No comments: