Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Word of God

Little that I know what Lord is leading me into when I post about Lord Jesus’ prayer. Upon watching KCM on these 2 weeks of ‘The Power of the Spoken Word’ and ‘The Power of the Unified Speech. Also Lord leading me and Su to listen to a few sermons all pointing to pray in the spirit, it’s all about speaking the truth and there is power in it. After watching today’s Kenneth Coperland Ministry sermon, Wow, what a glorious Truth that Lord is revealing to me.

Today while comparing notes with Su, we both realised that Lord leads us separately to listen to Pastor Prince Sermons that talk about praying in the spirit, and from Billye Brim about speaking God’s word, the truth. Lord revealed to me that daily, we have been talking about doing good and not bad in our daily communication with our family members. This way of talking is talking from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. This is the tree that Daddy God does not want us to eat its fruits.

I realised that to talk align with Lord Jesus, the Tree of Life, I have to talk in the truth. Instead of concentrating on the wrong/right way of doing things, I have to talk about what Lord Jesus had accomplished for me and point to Him in my speech; to live a life flowing in the Life of Jesus.

So far, I had believe in what Jesus has done for me but in my daily speech, I have yet to talk it out in the day in day communication with people. Billye Brim points out Lord Jesus want us to speak in Truth and in unity in His prayer for us. She said there is power in unity speech. Let’s look at Noah after the flood.

Genesis 11:1-4

‘Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. As men moved eastward, they found a plain in Sinar and settle there.

They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” …Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”’

Genesis 11:5-7

‘But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building.

The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.

Come, let us go down and confuse their language so that they will not understand each other.’

Did you see the power in speaking 1 language? Lord said that if we speak the same language, whatsoever we plan to do will be POSSIBLE!!! Lord weakened men by confusing our language and scattered men.

Now that Lord Jesus had perfected His work on the Cross, He wants us to speak the Truth in unity so that there is power in His word and Lord Jesus will be glorified through us. We will be the sign and wonders that Lord Jesus displayed to the world. As we speak the Truth in Unity, whatever we pray or ask will sure come to past, as it is possible during Noah time.

Daddy God and Lord Jesus want His blessing to become reality in us so that the whole world can see Him through us being glorified.

Wow, what a 2 weeks powerful sermons that Lord is revealing to me and Su and you all that read my blog and KCM sites. Lord is opening His flood gate of Blessings so wide and waiting to pour into us, those of us who believe in Him and speak in Truth and pray in the Spirit. Wow, I am seeing my gifts of Righteousness of God in Christ becoming a reality are BIG Possibility now.

Daddy God, thank You for bringing me to realise that I have yet to camp in Your Tree of Life in my daily life speech. I shall align what I speak with the truth and see that the blessings of Abraham come to past for me, the seed of Abraham in Christ. Thank You, Daddy God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit! Hallelujah!!! Amen and Amen!

No comments: