Monday, May 19, 2008

The Power of the Spoken Word

Being in Christ for these 1+ years, life generally has been good. Daddy God has been taken good care of me. He make sure that the weather is good for Jc to walk home daily, He keeps my family in love and peace, He blesses Jc with good memory and good in her school work that I am happy with her. Even without my personal allowance, Lord makes sure I have access to general expenses needs from hubby. So my life has been lifted up into the blessed peaceful life, a lot better that my previous life without Lord.

One thing that I am wondering lately was the manifestation of my career with the Lord and the car. I have yet to see much happening yet. Yes, even me also wavier at time. I wondered if something in me is not trusting Lord correctly. Today, Lord get Pastor Prince to write on the daily devotion that there is nothing wrong with God, nothing wrong with the Word and nothing wrong with me. Praise the Lord.

Yesterday, Lord also get Pastor Prince to talk about someone in church is still having Sin consciousness. He said that if we expect and think that something will happen to us or something had happen to us due to something we did wrongly, and feeling guilty over it, the thing that we speak about ourselves will happen.

We are to be conscious about Lord Jesus had done a perfected Work on the Cross 2000 years ago. His Work was so perfect that Daddy God saw that all our sins were judged on Lord Jesus. As such, Daddy God is no more look at our wrong doing; He looks at the perfect Work of Lord Jesus and sees us as having the Righteousness of God in Christ. Praise the Lord!

Last night, Lord led me to KCM site to check out what they have been preaching lately. I saw KCM has invited Billye Brim to talk about the Power of the Spoken Word, since 12th May 2008. I have watched 4 sermons from last week sermons and they are good. Billye Brim and Gloria Copeland talks about what we speak daily will arrange things in our lives, be it about blessings or cursing that we experienced.

I am glad that Lord led me there. I felt so blessed to speak in agreement with God’s Words to see that my career in Him will come to past. Last night I proclaimed about it through the perfect work of Jesus on the Cross. Lord led me to pray over it in the spirit. Praise the Lord!!!

Billye Brim shows that David has spoken the words of faith when he went for Goliath. Listen to what David said:

1 Samuel 17:36 – 37 ‘Your servant has killed both the lion and the bear; this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, because he has defied the armies of the living God. The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the lion will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine’

1 Samuel 17:45 – 46 ‘David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the Lord will hand you over to me, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head.

Today I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel.

David not only speak words of faith, trusting that Lord Jesus will deliver him, he even prophesied that the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. His word has come to past. From small to big, we all know about Jesus. Praise the Lord!

Billye Brim shows that Psalm 34:12-13 ‘Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies (word from the pit of hell).

She also shows that Daddy God had said blessed words to Adam about blessing him with all the fruits in the Garden of Eden and told him not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Devil came in the form of a snake and spoke words of doubts to Eve and Adam. Eve agreed and spoke the word of evil and Adam agreed in silence, they changed their environment, from God blessings to cursing. What a powerful revelation of the spoken word!

Billye Grim was sharing about the Hebrew word of word (dvar) means word, matter or things and the root word of dvar means to arrange, to speak. We can speak words of Christ to change the situation we faced. That’s why Lord Jesus teaching us in Mark 11:23 ‘I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, “Go, throw yourself into the sea,” and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.’ As you can see, we have to say and don’t doubt what we say, it will come to past.

Why would Lord Jesus say not to doubt? Most times when we face challenges, we should not look at the situation. We should speak the word of Christ and look to Lord and believe that He had done a perfect work on the Cross and surely whatever you face will not last. Let Lord Jesus brings His words into reality for you. It happens to Billye Brim and Gloria & Kenneth Copeland when they align themselves with God’s Words. I am going to do likewise too.

Praise the Lord for leading me to know how I should see my blessing come to past in Jesus. Hallelujah!

No comments: