Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Lord’s Heart

Today I am so touched by Lord. He is just so GOOD that beyond words can describe. My own dad has been going into disbelieve weekly. It’s a norm to chase away the disbelieve spirit from him weekly as I do my weekly visit. His system seems to shut down, closing his mouth and not eating. Always need prayer to wake him up to talk and eat again.

Today, Su called me from parents home. To remind me to bring the anointed oil for the same purpose again. I know in Christ, whatever we believe, we get answered prayer. The problem is how to get dad to believe? He was just a 1 day Christian. Motivated by me, he accepted Christ, but ever since that Sunday, he never wanted to step into church again. He expected magical manifestation of healing on him. But what I learnt from past healer comment is, healing from Lord is mostly not instant. Sometimes, Lord does perform instant healing, but that was not the norm.

Today, I feel that I should pray for unmerited, undeserved and unearned favour for my dad. During shower, I talked to Daddy God. I told him that 2000 years ago, Lord Jesus had carried the sins and sicknesses of my dad. He was judged by Daddy God, each stripe on His body and He was being burnt. All these judgment that punished Lord Jesus beyond human form. As disclosed in Isaiah 52:14

Just as there were many who were appalled at him –

His appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man

And his form marred beyond human likeness

With this, I appealed to Lord to fully heal my dad to healthy. I told Lord that it’s not about man believe nor disbelieve, but it’s about His Great Grace, Great Mercy, Compassionate heart, and Loving heart. After prayer, I asked Lord if He will grant my request, He replied YES!!! Praise the Compassionate Lord!!!

This is the verse Lord gave me for my dad:

Psalm 41:2-3

The LORD will protect him and preserve his life;

He will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.

The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness

Today, I told Him to come through me to perform His Glory. It’s not about me but ALL about Him. Lord told me to follow His instructions: Sing worship songs, take Holy Communion, then pray for dad. It’s another raising prayer for dad. After prayer, Lord led me into another prayer of calling his body divine exchange with the body of Lord Jesus. Hallelujah!!! Lord told me dad would be ok tomorrow. I am waiting to see His Glory. Praise the Lord!

Today, I heard sad news too. My cousin, who was suffering from cancer, died 2 days ago. About 2 months ago, Lord gave me the impression to contact my cousin to pray for him. I hardly met this family for years even though I know of their existence. Through calling my younger aunt, I managed to talk to his sis, this cousin from my eldest aunt.

During that talk with this sister of my cousin, she told me that her brother was receiving treatment from hospital. His reaction to the treatment was good. I was thinking, if that’s the case, maybe prayer wasn’t needed. I told the sis to contact me for prayer if he needed it after his treatment completion. During that conversation, he left 1-2 course of treatment to go.

A few days ago, Lord gave me the thinking of this cousin again. I was wondering why no calls from them. I should have follow up with a call to them. I didn’t take much notice on this prompting from Lord or rather, I didn’t realise that was a prompting from Lord.

Till today, when I heard of the death, then I realise that Lord had given me thinking of them, to act on. Maybe this cousin married a Muslim and so they don’t want a Christian prayer, that I wonder…however, I do feel kind of waste. Lord has the heart to heal him. But I didn’t call that family and they didn’t call me too. So the chance of life saving is gone. Hiaz…

With this, I better take much notice of future thoughts. Daddy God, thank You for the leading in my life. I know You gave us free choice on how we want to live our life. But I want to follow Your leading and go by Your way. Lord, please help me to follow Your way for I know Your way is good. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments: