Friday, March 28, 2008

My God

From these 19 months of walking with Jesus, I could see Lord is really a humble and caring God. Daily in my life, he is always there when I need him. Even just for a small chat to clear my doubts, he will surely provide the answers too. On days I clueless what dinner to cook, He would even give me ideas on what I could do. There is no doubt about He is always there to meet my every needs. Praise the Lord!

Here is what I want to write about His care for all His kids. As you know, Lord has anointed me with healing power, this gift is given to me by Lord Himself, He gave me the thoughts of healing many. He gave me impression to pray to be a pastor. He let me see many would get healed through Him in me. This is an impression in my heart that I just know it, kind of thing.

Regarding this healing power, it’s not easy to share the joy with others. With Su and WK, they could rejoice with me. But with others, sometime jealous will arise. Through His leading, at time, He stopped me from sharing with a particular group of people. There was a chance that I met one of them on board of a bus, I thought sharing each other blessing was okay, but Lord gave me lots of phlegm that I could not say anything about it. That’s how He protects His kids from having jealousy, which is not part of His Love, Joy and Peace. Praise the Lord!

Recently, Lord has let me shared my anointing at the wake, with Pastor Daniel, this lead to the open door. Lord has planned properly how my open door to serve Him. Hallelujah! He knows who would believe me and who would not. :D

Interestingly, I got a call the other day, but the other party did not answer me. I recognized familiar voice and the topic talked was about my gift. There was disbelieving in the talk. Praise the Lord, they are not the one, who will decide if I am to serve the Lord! Lord told me that it will come to past. So I just rest in His Peace.

The other day, at one of the nights where Su and I were on duty, I was wondering how long I would serve as volunteer healer. Lord in Su told her that I will be volunteering for 1-2 years, depending on if I response to every calls of healing arise. Haha…Lord knows that I and Su also, are 2 lazy persons when come to travel long distance, especially having to transfer between public transports. With His hint, I better be more diligent and willingly goes to wherever place He orders. :D

Lord is so good, Su pray to Him that she wants to partner me in healing. Lord is not calling her into the ministry for healing, so that she could come with me as and when she wants. If she came into the ministry, guess she will be assigned to other healing job alone, which is not what she wants. Lord knows what is comfortable for us and that’s how He leads us to serve Him and His yoke is light! Praise the Lord! I am happy with this arrangement too, as you know, when 2 or more are together, Lord is in our midst. In term of prayer, when 2 or more prayed, it will be more powerful too. With 2 faithful daughters of Him working together, guess He could come stronger and healed all the sick needed. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Hi Maria,

I have emailed you. Looking forward to your reply. :D

Shalom,
Stephanie