Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Amazing Lord II

5 days of wakes and funeral, finally comes to an end. Daddy God, Lord Jesus, thank You for being around Su and me all the way.

These 5 days, I could see Lord Jesus hands on all matters, from arranging the Chinese custom wake to the day out. Lord, thank You that You come through my unsaved uncle to voice out against too complicated Chinese funeral. You simplify the procedure so much that it looked very much the Christian way. In front of my dad’s picture, there was no idol, praise the Lord!!!

My mum want some chanting prayer for dad and You convinced her that it was costly and only for a few minutes, not worth it. Lord, thank You for blessing us good weather, especially those 2 nights Su and I was to stay overnight.

My 2nd sis and brother took the first night, 2nd sis told me that from 2am onwards, it was cold. Su and I expected that to happen on the 2nd night, but we didn’t experience it, in fact, we kept the fan running! At first Su and I were wondering why didn’t we experience the cold, then we realise it was a blessing from YOU, You told us that our T-shirts were too thin for the cold weather at night, thank You for being so concerned for us. On days elsewhere was having heavy rain but You keep dad’s wake dry. On the 3rd days, eldest brother-in-law and brother were on duty. That day, brother spoke lots of disbelieve on Lord Jesus, Lord didn’t bless the weather, the whole afternoon was raining so heavily! On the 4th day, when Su and I were on shift again, You bless us good weather again. Praise You, Lord, for loving us so much!

Lord, it was good spending the night with You at the wake! You kept us awoke with worship songs and sermons. We had the chance to pray for Your Kingdom to be expanded to the 4 corners of earth, we also had time to pray for the salvation of our family members. Lord thank You for sending 2 angels to protect us during those 2 nights. Thank You for loving us so much!

Lord, during the 1st day when my dad’s body was put into the coffin, You told me that once a person died, his soul is either taken by God if he had accepted Christ, otherwise, he will be taken by devil to hell. You told me the wake and funeral mean nothing to the spiritual world. You said that if those people that conduct the funeral event, if they know anything about the spirit world, they should know my dad soul and spirit was not there. You said that those prayers for God to accept him won’t get the person to heaven. I felt kind of sad for those people that was cheated by their believes, spending so much during funeral, to make sure they had a good after life, means nothing at all. What a disappointment for their family members if they had known the truth!

My consolation was, praise the Lord, You got my parents to believe in You one Sunday service and went up to accept Christ. You told me that You had given dad a big house, facing the sea, for us to be gather together in future! Praise You, Lord! Thank You for bringing my dad into Su’s dream on the first night of his death. Su saw 2 persons floated towards her, one waving at Su, telling us to take care! Su was wondering who he was, Lord, thank You for telling Su that he was our father, 20yrs young. Praise You that in heaven there is no old age curse!

Su told me that the other being accompanied dad, she could see him from afar, but once move nearer, Su cannot see that being, even though could see there is someone there. You told me He was the angle of death. Su said that he and dad turned towards the bright light and float towards it, both of them as if friends, moved almost together like 2 good friend talking, with my dad just slightly moving a tiny bit behind the angle of death. I am happy that dad is securely with You. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, thank You for blessing us a fine weather on the day of cremation. Our schedule time to walk the way with dad was 1:30pm. Thank You that You listened to our prayer for cooling floor and the road, my younger niece even said that it was so nice to walk, with socks and just a tiny bit of heat. That’s amazing on your control of the heat on the ground. Thank You for blessing dad a beautiful bouquet of flowers on top of his coffin, Su said it looked like the Garden of Eden. Dad had a black van that looked very much like a Christian funeral car. Praise You for blessing my dad and us throughout the wakes and funerals. Thank You for keeping us company during the whole process. Praise You for Your Great Love to us, Your beloved children. Hallelujah!!!

No comments: