Sunday, March 30, 2008

Learning more about the Lord

This home going to the Lord of my dad really let me learn a lot about the goodness of my Daddy God and Lord Jesus. Yesterday, we were told by mum to be present to receive what dad had left for each of us. Each of us received some of his currency collections, all our spouses, us and our kids; dad was so detailed and careful in planning all of it. His cares and concerns for us showed through what he gave each of us. I was so touched last night that I regretted not spending more time to know him better.

At the same time, it dwells on me that Daddy God had sacrificed Lord Jesus on the Cross for me. His cares and love for me is so Much, yet, I am not spending much time with Him too. This lead me to realise I must spend more time with the Lord so as not to waste the precious times. I am also very thankful that Lord Jesus opened the way for dad to go to heaven, so that my separation with dad is temporary. I will surely have the chance to make up with dad again, in heaven. :D Amen!

Ever since the wake, accusations seem to coming in the form of Su and I fall too deeply in believing in Christ. Mum even used what said by relatives to condemn us. We stood our ground and told mum about the truth. One relative, who is a fortune teller now, I could sense attack coming on when he was talking rocks to me.

Immediately, I prayed to Lord to manifest His Lord’s hand on him, to bless and restore him and judge the adversary. I also plea the blood of Jesus to protect him. Then I prayed in the spirit to let Lord take over the situation. That afternoon, I could see this relative turned over to look at me moment after the prayer, he was talking to mum before that. Praise the Lord!

Yesterday, when talking to mum, Su revealed that he had with him a little devil. Mum agreed that he got one from Thailand! Thank You, Lord, in all situation, as I put my trust on You, You delivered and protected me. Hallelujah!

Mum then used the words of another Christian cousin to prove that dad’s spirit is still on earth. The thing is Lord has not talked to her, so she would not know too. In fact, their church doesn’t believe in praying in the spirit too.

This morning, Su was telling me about HL sales was not much. She pondered and Lord told her that HL used to talk a lot to Him. Nowadays, he didn’t do it as what he used to initially. All the while I thought praying in the spirit is Lord praying for me or others. I didn’t realise that I am talking to the Lord when praying. Hehe…actually I am also guilty of not praying much in the spirit lately.

Recently I too have such thoughts that I have not been praying much in the spirit. I used to do it almost every possible moment when my mouth was free. During those few months, I was still under much attack and so leaned closely to the Lord. Nowadays, with Lord’s blessings, I have more peaceful days that I prayed a lot less as compared to the initial time.

Lord had written in the book of revelation, about why we did not do what we used to do initially. It was such an ironic situation, Daddy’s Love for us is always there. When we are in need of Him, we moved closer to Him and prayed in the spirit more. Now that He had blessed me with Peace, I prayed a lot lesser, which means I did not walk as close that I did previously.

I know there is no condemnation in Christ. I am not writing this to condemn myself nor anyone else. Just that my realization with dad that I didn’t spend much time that I should when he was alive, it leads me to realise that I must treasure the time when Lord is around me. I should spend more time with Him and enjoy His presence always. I shall not take Lord for granted. Praise the Lord for this revelation and awakening. Hallelujah! Amen!

No comments: