Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Compassionate heart of God

Recently, I learn more about the compassionate heart of Daddy God and I am so comforted to know it.

As you know, my dad has been bedridden all these while. Even though Lord said he is healed, we have yet to see the manifestation on the body. Lord has wanted dad to be happy so that his blessing can pour into him. But just that dad, who is just a 1 day Christian, still does not know his rights as a child of God.

You might think I can easily let him know. As you can read from the bible, Jesus found it hard to convince the people from his hometown that He is the son of God, I find it difficult to let dad realise that Lord’s way and the natural way is just the opposite. To parents, it seems a weird request, too weird for them to believe.

From my encounter with Kr, she a 15-20 yrs Christian have difficulty to believe in all that Lord wanted to provide her. So, hard to expect my parents, who are so rooted in their idol praying, to believe. I have to depend on Lord to bring them to realise this.

You might think Lord is making things difficult for dad, the truth is, many people cannot receive their blessings because they don’t believe the way too. Why did Jesus want us to not to be troubled and don’t be afraid just before he went to face the last part of his life? Why did Lord Jesus want to give us His Peace?

Simply the way to let blessing flows to us is this. We have to be at peace daily so that blessing can flows through. Beside this, we also need to have a believing heart to know Lord Jesus had done a very Perfected Work on the cross to take away all our sins, diseases, curse and destruction. We are now the righteousness of God in Christ.

Why your lives daily seem to have not at peace situation? This is because Satan knows how to prevent you from receiving your blessing. That’s why we need to stand strong in what Lord Jesus had done for us and had given to us.

For dad, even though it’s normal for sick people to feel gloomy, but this emotionally not at peace with the sickness means he is squeezing his heart so tight that Lord Jesus blessing of health cannot flow through. By being happy, his heart will be open and the healing can pour in.

I prayed to Lord for mercy, I told Lord that if 1 righteous man could save Sodom and Gomorrah if Abraham had plea with him. Su and I are 2 righteous one, even though our righteousness is not because of us, but because of Jesus. I also quoted that in Mark 16:16-17, Lord Jesus said that “whoever believes and is baptized will be saved….they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” I told Lord that Su and I had lay hand on dad, so by His words, dad should get well too.

I plea to Lord that as long as dad have the heart to sing, to heal him immediately. I even pray to Lord to pump his Spirit of Life and the resurrection power into the joints of dad and to give dad utterance. Dad has not been moving much, so his system does need some oiling from Lord.

Praise the Lord, Lord told me last night that He will heal dad to health. This afternoon, he told Su that as long as dad sings a word, He will heal dad to complete wellness. Su and I are waiting patiently for dad to do it.

Whatever ways to bring dad close to Lord, Lord has said it through me. On Saturday, He told Su that it was the last time he talking to dad. If dad still does not respond, he will go to join Lord soon, even though his time is not up yet. So now, it’s all up to dad.

No comments: