Friday, March 21, 2008

Thank You, Lord

Lord Jesus, Daddy God and Holy Spirit,

Thank You very much to be with me and my dad throughout his sick journey. Lord, thanked You that even though You knew he was only trusting You for healing and with no intention to come back to You, You still blessed him with healing along the journey that lighten his suffering. Thank You for Your Great Grace and Mercy pouring over him.

Lord, yesterday You let me recalled that my future house won’t have my dad in it, I did not get the hint. Thank You very much that even though I refused to let my dad go, You told me to let my dad go in Peace. I was in my stress and You calmed me down.

Lord, thank You that when I calmed down, and decided to pray for dad to have no suffering, You granted the wish. As Su and I finished the prayer, my dad last moment started.

Lord, thank You that even though my dad could not say a word with a mouth wide opened, You told me that he wanted to tell mum that he loved her. When I told my mum about it, You next tell me that my dad wonder if my mum will be well taken care of. I assured him and told him that I will take care of mum and finally, You brought him back to You. He slipped into sleep peacefully.

Lord, thank You for keeping watch over him and ensuring that d did not get his hand on dad. Thank You for telling me that dad was happy that I was able to relay his message to mum.

Lord, thank You that You send angle to protect us at the wake. Thank You to be with me and my family every moments and keeping us under Your protection.

Thank You for wanting me to bond with dad so that I will not regret for not doing so.

Lord, thank You for Your Great Love, Great Grace and Great Mercy that are always around me and my family. Praise Your wonderful Name, Lord Jesus! May the world knows that You are such a magnificent and wonderful God! Amen!

No comments: