Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My God, The Lord

Time really passes fast, since Aug 2006 till now, so many months have passed, and finally I am at the last book of the bible, the Book of Revelation, Chap 4. Reading through bits by bits, I am amazed that I could finish reading it despite the drag and boredom at time. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for Your help in blessing me with wisdom to understand most of it, thank You for leading me to different sermons to understand the bible at different stage of reading.

Lord, You are such a wonderful God. You are so good, kind hearted and merciful. Most of bible is about man disobedience, distrust in You, yet, You are always there for them the moment they turn back to You. You are always faithful to man. Praise You for Your Mercy and Your Grace.

From the start, when I have no faith to trust You, I learnt that I could use Jesus faith to trust You. When I grow in knowing Your love for me, finally I found my love and my faith for You. However, recently through the mini sermons from Pastor Prince ‘Live in Israel’, I realised that even now that I have faith in You and I obey to Your command, I am not to use them to believe in You.

By doing so, I have shifted my focus to my faith and my obedience, away from You, the source of blessings. Now, I shall put my focus back to Jesus death at the cross, Jesus strips, Jesus blood, Jesus righteousness and Jesus obedience. Wow, what a co-incidence, my worship song playing “It is Finished” from ‘A Touch of His Presence’.

You shared through Pastor Prince about the woman, who bleeding for 12 yrs and was healed by touching Your cloak, You said that when she looked at Your Grace, You look at her faith in believing You. Now then I realise I should not use my faith to believe in You, but to look at Your Grace in Your ability to bless because of the Jesus had done a perfect work on the Cross and it’s You, who will look at my faith in trusting You. What a revelation!

From Pastor Prince Sermon on Matthew 6, the lily of the field and the birds of the air, I realised that You have wanted to me to be well, prosperous, bless and to be fearless. Now that I know that You surely will bless me in all areas of my needs and my life, I shall not doubt in You any longer. I know Your blessing will flow in as long as I remain in Your Peace and not to be troubled, not to be afraid and don’t doubt. Hallelujah!

With this whole time put in learning about who are You, I know You, Lord, is Jesus and You are also God. I know Jesus is the son of Father God. I didn’t know that this knowledge is what the world will dispute about His deity, I shall hold tight to this knowledge.

Lord, You send your deciphers into the boat and told them to go to Bethsaida, The House of Fisher, first, You are on mountain side praying. Look out, You saw the disciples straining at the oars. Lord, You are high up in heaven looking at us, see our walks with You. Pastor Prince shared that how far we move our boats away from You, will lead to different difficulties faced. But, You will always come during the darkest moment (3am to 6am), the 4th watch of the night, to redeem us. Praise You for Your Faithfulness.

With my 1st reading of bible coming to an end, You are telling me that I will be going into service soon. I shall wait for the day to come. Thank You for Your trust in me, to use me for the Glory of Your Kingdom. Amen!

No comments: