Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Amazing Lord

I like to share about my personal experience with Lord.

Lord has been using me to preach about Jesus to different people. Even though I know it’s from Him and not from me, sometime, it’s hard to tell. Since the words come out from my mouth automatically.

No matter who I encounter, most of the time, I can talk about Jesus on and on. Even to dad, I talked so much about Jesus to him that family wonder beside Jesus, if there is anything else for me to say.

Yesterday, I was telling dad, for blessing from the Lord, no matter which lack a person is facing, he has to believe personally to receive that blessing. He cannot receive his blessing of health through Su and me.

Example, Su’s life is very blessed from the beginning, her sons’ school results were still very poor and her hubby shop was still not earning much. When HL accepted Christ and believe strongly on the Lord, then his shop business was blessed greatly. Her 2 sons result was not blessed even though the husband shop was blessed. It was when the 2 sons believe in the Lord, daily ask Lord to lead them in their study and ask Lord to be their teachers, then their blessing flows through. Recently they get close to full marks results. Praise the Lord.

Okay, now back to using me to talk. Yesterday, when Lord announced to dad that it was the last time He talking to him, I was still talking about Jesus. After that talk, I did go to talk to dad again later in the evening. Interestingly, what come out from my mouth was no more about Lord. It back to the daily life talk.

This let me realise that all the while when I was pointing Jesus to others, Lord was the one that talked. Once He said that’s all that He is going to talk, I could sense the flow stopped.

This also let me wonder, those people who disbelieve or filter what pastors are preaching, they might have filter away what Lord is trying to tell them!!!

I love Pastor Joshua revealing about the mightiness of Jesus. In the previous sermons by Pastor Joshua, he revealed even though the space is very big and wide, they are still within the palm of the Lord!

Today, Pastor Joshua reveals that some people like to say they have sinned, fallen away from Lord’s Grace. But the fact is earth is just a tiny part in the whole universe, which is in Jesus palm, so no matter how we fall, we cannot fall out of Grace. For we have yet to travel out of earth! So Lord’s protective palm are still holding the universe and Daddy God palm is covering over Lord’s palm and thus, we are protected no matter how we fall. Hallelujah!!!

No comments: