Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Heaven of Jesus

Ever since I finished reading the Book of Revelation and that means I completed reading through once the bible, Lord is letting me peep into the worshiping in heaven for the Lamb of God.

In the Book of Revelation, I could sense the worship is strong and mighty up there in heaven. That moment, I did wonder if one can continuously worship the Lord whole day long. However, I decided I should not use the eye of the nature to look at heaven. After all, there is no adversary in heaven; the joy up there is what I will not know till I reach there in the far away future.

However, from the past experience, from the first time I had revelation of Daddy God’s love and when I revisit that experience, the joy opened to me was beyond description. One has to experience it to know how it’s like. There is nothing close to it to compare on earth.

2 Sunday ago, when a Pastor from another church came to pass the 24*7*365 prayer chain to our church and gave a speech on the book of revelation, on the worship of the Lamb of God, Lord opened the heaven worshiping vision to show me how it was done. Just now as I finished listening to the sermon by Pastor Mark Hankins on ‘The Power is in the Blood’, it opened my eyes to see what Jesus blood had opened the way for me to approach the Holy of Holy freely to meet Daddy God.

In the old covenant, we have to offer cows or lamb as offering to God. From the Book of Hebrew, I realise that now worshiping and praying in the spirit is the offering for the new covenant because Lord Jesus death had opened the way for us, cleared our sins and conscience! Praise the Lord!

Nowadays, Lord even comes on stronger during my prayers. It no longer my weak voice, Lord has empowered His strong, forceful voice into mine. Guess He is preparing me ready for the healing service that He had opened door for me.

Daddy God, thank You for letting me know that You are always with me. Thank You for opening a portion of the vision of heaven for me to see. It is such a glorious worshipping that I can’t imagine the greatest of it all. The prayer session just now is simply Glory Glory Glory, Holy Holy Holy. Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the height of heaven (Job 22:12), in the third heaven (2 Cor.12:2) God inhabits eternity (Isa.57:15) and dwells in Zion (Joel 3:21, Ps.23:6), the city of the living God (Heb.12:22).

Christ chose us (the church – 1 Cor.10:32) before the foundation of the world that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love (Eph.1:4), and He gave those He chose eternal life (Jn.10:28-29, Jn.3:36, Jn.17:2).

Having been given eternal life, we in Christ Jesus are passed from death unto life (Jn.5:24) immediately upon death, never to die, to live with God in Eternity (Isa.57:15), in His kingdom (Dan.7:18, Dan.7:22), an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled that does not fade away (1 Pe.1:3-4).

We are of the household of God (Eph.2:19).



Patricia (ndbpsa © 1982) Bible Prophecy on the Web