Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Grace of the Lord

Recently Lord led me to listen to Pastor Prince Sermon, 23/3/2008 ‘How understanding the Tabernacle of David can Set You Free before God’. As I was listening, Lord showed me a vision of the image of the Israeli settled in a cross shape with the tabernacle of Moses in the middle of the cross that Pastor has showed us in church.

I remembered the cross shape settlement of the different tribes around the tabernacle and Pastor was saying that unknowing to the Israeli people, they are showing the Grace of Lord through the cross. Balak had taken Balaam to the mountain nearby the Israeli people and had told him to curse them. It was shown in Number 22-24. Pastor said because the Grace of the Lord was with them, Balaam could not curse the Israeli people at all, in fact, he blessed them. Praise the Lord.

This evening, hubby passed me a letter, and as it was not the usual letter I used to receive, I wondered who it was from. As I was busy with my cooking, I placed the letter on the dinning table and didn’t bother about it. After dinner, hubby took the letter to me again.

Nowadays, most of the times, I don’t open my usual letters as I know what was written inside. Out of curiosity, I opened this letter. It was from the church, there was a blessed birthday card for me. There was a golden cross on the front page of the card. In it, Pastor Matthew wrote this: ‘Remember Num 23:19-20’

Num 23:19-20

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoke, and shall he not make it good?

Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.

As I was digesting this message that Lord has for me, Lord impressed me that it was about my baby. Recently, I did wonder for a moment the reality of the whole issue. It was not easy to accept this as the truth that I am carrying my baby when in the natural, for the previous few months, my period still came as norm. I had a slight stain on Sunday that I thought the period is coming, but it is cleared since then. This lead to me thinking if the baby is still there and is it in the holding area or in the womb. Recently, I also experience some pain in that area. But it lasted a short moment only and now it is peace again.

Lord led me to recall what He had told me from the start of this baby journey, about the temporary holding area that Daddy God planned for me. As I think back, my trust on His deliverance grow stronger again. This message on ‘Remember Num 23:19-20’ reassured me of it reality. Praise the Lord!

Earlier today, I read in a moms’ forum about someone’s dad had blood clot in his brain. He was in coma for 3 days and had now wakened up, but he could not remember anything nor recognize his family members. As I read about this man, I am so grateful to Lord for blessing my dad when he was alive.

If you remember my previous post during Chinese New Year time, my dad’s tumor was bleeding too. Doctor had told us that he would get into coma and then died as the tumor grew. Praise the Lord, even at dad’s last moment, Lord did not neglect him. He blessed dad to be able to eat and to sit up. Dad was able to recognize and responded to us too. He was in his alertness till the last day. Then he suffered some hard breathing as his body was shutting down. Even so, he was with much Grace, he did not lost his consciousness and could talk to us using his eyes till the very last moment of his life.

Lord had wanted him to live and not die. Too bad dad did not want to turn to Lord. Even so, Lord was still there with him. Now that he is in heaven and has seen Daddy God, he is reading bible and has Daddy God close to him.

Lord Jesus, thank You for greatly blessed my dad even though his heart was not with you. By Your Grace, you open a window moment one Sunday in December 2007 so that dad could receive you into his life. You did that so that You could bless dad greatly. Praise You for Your merciful heart and Great Grace pouring out from You at the Cross.

Lord Jesus, thank You for willingly died at the cross for me and my family members. By Your Stripes, all my family members’ health will be strong and healthy, like the energy of the ox that You have blessed the Israeli people in the wilderness. Lord Jesus, by Your shedding of Blood at the Cross, I thank You that myself and my family members sins, past, present and future, are forgiven. I pray in Jesus Almighty Name, Amen!

No comments: