Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Blessing of the Lord III

Isn’t it amazing, among the stars in the galaxy, earth is just a small planet that goes around the sun, which is also one of the smaller star. All these are on the right palm of Lord Jesus. It so amazing that Lord would take such a small planet to house His people. It’s even more amazing that He came on earth to die as Man, so that we could receive His blessings. It’s even very amazing that He would cares for me, just one of the millions of people on this planet earth. Praise the Lord!

Yesterday morning, I saw that the sky was a bit grey, and decided to bring my umbrella as I get Jc ready for school. She rode her scooter all the way, the weather was fine. It was later that I realised Lord created this window of no rain for Jc to ride her scooter to school. Another mum I met outside the school told me that it was raining when she came. When I reached home, the rain started pouring again. Praise the Lord!

Tuesday is a long day for me. Usually, after her school, Jc only have 1.25 hour to eat her lunch and shower, then we have to go off to her Chinese class, which is 35mins by train. Yesterday, Jc had a tummy ache and took up another 15mins of her traveling time. I decided to take a cab and prayed to Lord to send a cab to me the moment I walked to the main road.

Praise the Lord, the cab came moments later. Lord blessed me with green lights and enough space for the taxi to get ahead of the slow moving vehicles. Reaching the enrichment school, I saw the lift was at 3rd floor, and in my heart, I wishing it was coming down. The enrichment centre is on the 4th floor. Haha…the lift did come down, to the surprise of those in it, who were going to the 4th floor! Lord brought that lift down from 3rd floor just to take us up. While those, who were in the lift, were puzzled, I felt sweetness from the Lord blessing. Hallelujah!

Jc’s shampoo was running out. I did hope in my mind that it will be on offer in the department store. I am also hopping that the pizza cheese offer from last week would still be on. Praise the Lord, when I went Cold Storage to check it out, they are on offer!!!

Hubby was telling me in the morning that he was likely to have a gathering that evening. His colleague used to go socializing nightly that now his marriage has broken down. I warned hubby from spending too much time in this socializing; his colleague tried to bring him in. Hubby pushed my concern aside. I prayed to Lord that if the gathering is not fruitful to hubby, to remove it. I passed the whole issue to be handled by Lord. Moments later, hubby told me that the gathering was off. Praise the Lord.

Lord blessed hubby to meet us to have dinner together, and shopping together. On the way back, we were talking about my car, the one that Lord is blessing me. Hubby was saying, if I want him to pay for my car’s maintenance, he said the car is to be in his name and he will be the one using it.

I am so comforted when Lord came in a loud voice, to comfort me that not to worry about maintaining the car. He will bless me the car and the money needed to maintain the car. I am so comforted to hear that. Hubby has not wanted me to use his car to practise parking ever since I got my license. He is planning to pass me his car only if I get my blessed car.

However, Lord has other plan. My Daddy is such a wonderful Daddy. *smooches* Long ago, during my 1st 2 driving test, my driving skill wasn’t that good. I was thinking, even I get the BMW 740i, I won’t be able to drive it. That time, I was thinking maybe I let hubby drive it and I drive his smaller Mazda 3SP.

Lord is so precise when it comes to blessing. I realised that He is training me to comfortable level to drive that BMW. That is why my driving lessons; I took the maximum of 57 lessons and 1 long year when half of those learned could pass on 1st test, about 20+ lessons. I read in the moms forum about how others scared of their first year of driving; some even not confident about driving after obtaining their license many years. From all these, I realised that Lord had me practise so much till I so tired of driving so that I could be confident driving and confident driving the big car that He is giving me. Isn’t our Daddy God, my Daddy God, so GOOOD. :D Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, I thank You that You disallow my hubby to bully me into submissive just because he is the one bringing home the bacon. I praise You for loving me so much. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for dying on the Cross and received all my sins and sicknesses. I thank You that I am now the Righteousness of God in Christ and Your Glory and Honor covers me and clothed me everyday. Hallelujah!

No comments: