Monday, April 21, 2008

Seed and Harvest

Yesterday, was my church Miracle Seed Sunday. Lord had impressed Pastor Prince to hold such a day for Him to bless our seeding to the One North project, Daddy God’s new house. Praise the Lord!

Even though I had seeded my part sometime back, I can’t help wanting to participate in this joyful event of corporate seeding. It was fun to raise my hands with my seeding envelope reaching into the spiritual realm for Daddy God to bless it. I was a bit apprehended to thrush out my hands but I did it in the end.

As I had seeded long ago, Lord is telling me that I need not participate in this one. Just before the service started, I was decided how much cash to put in the envelope, I was deciding on a bigger note but Lord said a small one will do. Praise the Lord, I used to have love of money that I would hold tight to the big note and tithed the smaller one. This time round, the heartache on tithing the bigger note was gone. Lord had removed my love of money. With this, I gladly tithe the bigger note to Him. Praise the Lord!

When Pastor Prince showed our new church on the screen, Lord told me that I will be working there and Su will have her shop there. Praise the Lord!

Lord impressed a lady that had her 6 digits debt cancelled miraculously by the bank to share her story on screen. She told us that she got into this loan for her house problem because of the Asian Financial Crisis some years back. Her property price had fallen very much and she was unable to pay her loan; even with the sales of her house, she still owed the bank 3**,***.** more.

This lady knew that there was no way she could save enough to pay this debt. She could not share it with relatives and friends too; as she didn’t want to stress them with her debts. Instead, she turned to Lord Jesus, she talked to the Lord about the debts and she said weekly, she tithed $1000 to Lord. She said she knew that through seeding and harvest principal of the Lord, this is the only way she could pray for the debts into Lord’s hand and let Him handle it. Lord being faithful when we trusted Him, He helped her to clear records of the debt. The bank could not find the data in their computer system, or in their archive record. In the end, the debt was cancelled by the bank. Praise the Lord!

As I was going church yesterday, Lord told me my car is coming. I will flow in His Peace and let His blessing come through. Daddy God, thanks You for wanting to bless us, Your children so much. Thank You for creating such a way for us to receive the blessing from You. One apple seed will produce an apple tree full of apples and full of seeds in each apple. Praise You for wanting to bless us in abundance!

No comments: