Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Day on Earth

Today Su and I brought mum to the airport. Mum was thinking how nice it would be to have dad with her. It drawn on me later in the afternoon that when one died, the loved one missed them, Mum would feel a husband, who always support her is not there anymore. Brother also more anxiety over mum, guess with dad gone to be with Lord, he is also still grieving over the lost. This is something that I would feel previously.

However, due to Daddy God’s Love filled me and Su up, also due to we know that dad is now in the happy heaven, we are more joyful for him than grief for him. I was discussing with Su, about the wonderful experience of heaven love. That feeling was very super strong joyful that cannot be found on earth. Hearing about others, who temporary died and came back and talked about how much they want to stay in heaven, we can imagine magnifying the heavenly strong and joyful feeling in many folds. Heaven must be a place full of strong joyfulness. I told Su that if I am the one to temporary depart; I too won’t want to come back to earth. :D

I was listening to Pastor Mark Hankins’s ‘The Power is in the blood’ again and took down some notes. Sharing with you here:

Blood of Jesus --> mercy

With blood of Jesus, the door to heaven is opened and Daddy God came to greet us.

Faith in the blood --> mercy seats --> Jesus

Have faith in Jesus, He sacrificed Himself like a Lamb opened the way for Daddy God to bless us. We are to have simple faith, confidence, assurance and expectation.

Pastor Hankins commented that when the Israelites left Egypt, they did apply the blood on the door sides n top, with this pleading of blood, they left Egypt with gold and silver. In this modern days, applying of blood means we have to speak it out, let the redeem of the Lord said so. I will have to remember to plea the blood of Jesus over all things that are mine.

Oh yeah, this is the prayer I copied down from the sermon:

Father, I thank You for Your Mercy. I thank You for the blood of Jesus. Right now, by faith I thank You that Christ has already paid the price. I receive it right now by faith. Amen.

Pastor Hankins was talking about there was once he sat with his son to watch Tiger Woods putt the golf ball. In the last leg, he said Tiger Wood was walking around and examining the surrounding, before he hit the ball off course. But after sometime, the ball turned back to the right direction and get into the hole. As Pastor Hankins amazed over it, Lord spoke to him, asking Pastor Hankins if He could putt better than Tiger Wood. Pastor Hankins said yes. Lord replied him that if yes, do not complain when things are not happening in the way he expected. Lord asked him to keep a spirit of faith, keep believing, keep speaking, keep apply the blood and God will perfect what concerned him.

As I was telling Su about Tiger Wood, I shared that many a times, we let our wondering wonder off from focusing on Jesus. This is where the golf ball of Tiger Wood go in opposite direct of the hole. As we turn back to trust what Lord Jesus had completed perfectly by His blood and by His stripes, Lord will perfect what concerned us and bring our blessings.

I told Su not to be anxious over the condo unit they wanted, was taken by someone. They are to look to Jesus and let Him perfect their timing to occupy the promise land.

No comments: