Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Grace of God

Praise the Lord! Sunday was an enjoyable day for me. On the way to church, I decided to listen to Pastor Prince Sermon. By the time I reached church, I was full of Lord’s joy. During worship time, I told Lord that it’s nothing of me but full of Him. Lord came greatly in me. Lord let me enjoy the Joy from Heaven; it was a wonderful moment to spend the Sunday morning worshiping Jesus with Lord in me. I was very thankful to Daddy God for such an experience. Hallelujah, Daddy!

Over the weeks, Lord leads me to listen to a few sermons, I listened to Rev Joe Purcell, 28/10/2007 ‘The Spirit of Faith’, and love it that Lord talk to the mountain blocking Zerubbabel from building Lord’s temple. Zechariah 4:6 -7 ‘So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might (human strength), nor by power (Law), but by my Spirit (Grace),’ says the Lord Almighty. “What are you, O mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of ‘God bless it (Grace)! God bless it (Grace)!’”’

Haha…Lord is such a lovable Daddy. He always let us have the joy of seeing our mountains (problems in life) become level ground. I love that He did not bother about the mountain. He is like a Big Daddy protecting us, the little kid, when we face bully. He come behind us and tells the bully, “Who are you!” Isn’t this shiok?! Praise my sweet Daddy for loving me so much. Praise the Lord!

From this sermon, I learnt that Jesus had victory over all issues faced by us. Rev Joe explained that we have to speak words of Christ for the sentence of the adversary to be carried out on them. Lord Jesus secured the judgment for the adversary; our standing firm on words of Christ carries out the sentence of the judgment. Hallelujah for this revelation!

Lord also leads me to listen to Pastor Joshua, 05/08/2007 ‘Big Trouble, small god or Big God, small trouble’ from this sermon I learnt that I am more than a conqueror. This more than is called huper in Greek, which means be it we in good situation or bad, Lord will always, is there for us. Oh, I feel so loved by Daddy God.

Lord leads me to listen to Pastor Prince, 30/3/2008 ‘Favour Stops When You Receive The enemy’s Accusations’. Pastor Prince talked on the building of Lord’s temple in Zechariah and Haggai. Pastor Prince also mention on Zechariah 4:6-7. He mentioned that by Grace, Lord will take over our issues, He sees the perfection in us, the capstone is the last piece of stone to place on a building, and Lord sees the completion of the Holy Temple with our shouts of Grace! Grace!

Daddy God gets me well prepared for the current problem I faced with JC’s classmate’s mum. In sharing about loving our child in Grace of Lord, somehow, she took it negatively and was offended. I felt bad about it. Lord leads me to think of Pastor Joshua sermon, where he shared that Lord Jesus is our Saviour when we are in our worst, He is not to condemn us, He is to bring life to us, to the dead issues in our life. I felt so comforted and loved by Lord that the guilt left me. Praise the Lord!

Then Lord lead me to Rev Joe, Pastor Prince Sermons to know that He surely will help me settles this issue, the current mountain I face. I could imagine He said ‘Who are you, O mountain!’ Hallelujah to the Grace of Lord Jesus!

Lord Jesus, thank You for a perfect work on the Cross. Thank You by the Blood of Jesus, by Your Strips, by Your Death, and by Your Obedience, I receive all Your Great and Merciful Grace pouring mightily over me. Daddy God, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, thank You for loving me so much! *smooches*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually the Greek Word for "more than" is hypernikaƍ which means to be more than a conqueror, to gain a surpassing victory.

Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors 5245 through him that loved us.

Yeap! You are more than conqueror through Christ who loved you in all these things, even in this matter with the other parent. ;)

peggy

Stephanie said...

Hi Peggy,

Thanks for your correction. When I wrote the message that night, I was very tired but decided to post it. Hehe..from my poor memory the word huper caught me. Will have to check the sermon again.

Shalom!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,

Reading your entry got me to check the words "more than" out through an online concordance and that's why I knew about the word.

Just want to say that I have been following your blog from time to time and it has been a real blessing to me.

Thanks!
Peggy

Stephanie said...

Hi Peggy,

Thanks for checking up for me. I am glad that you corrected me. May the Great God greatly bless you to be a blesser to others. :)

Shalom!

Stephanie said...

Hi Peggy,

I've just listened to the sermon again. Pastor Joshua said that "more than" is huper, "more than conqueror" is hypernikao.

As I was about to change to hypernikao earlier today but Lord impressed me to go to listen the sermon again. So I just listen to it and this was what Pastor Joshua explained.

Shalom!

Stephanie