Monday, November 5, 2007

Walk like a Baby

My walk with the Lord, I had been closely lean on to the Lord that when come to explain to Kr on how to trust the Lord, I don’t know how to tell her. Today, Lord using my girl and my ex-colleague’s boy as a illustration that I feel I should share it here for those who want to walk closely to the Lord to follow.

During good time, most of us would agree 100% that God is good. It is during down season, when we faced with problems that affect our life, how we trust the Lord that will show results, getting delivered.

Over the weekends I was busy with JC graduation concert, her sickness, attending church and JC’s classmate birthday party. One event after another that led me distracted to pray my usual prayers. Last night, I could sense onslaught of attacks. I prayed in the spirit and tried to clear the attacks, but no matter how, I seem could not clear it. Then I realised whatever I faced, I am 100% better than them. When I am conscious of who I am in Christ, the prayer in the spirit grew strong and finally, I managed to clear the attack and get my peace.

I was telling Kr that trusting Lord is not trusting till good time end and start questioning Him about deliverance. Trusting Lord for deliverance is even when we faced issues, we continue to proclaim God Words and continue to trust Him to deliver us that we will see result. We should proclaim God Words till the problem we face cleared. If we stop proclaiming God Words when we are still in the situation, we lost to the attack.

When Kr understands this, she told me that whether she in company A or B, she can still trust the Lord. She is very comfortable and knowledgeable with the operation in company A. For company B, whatever she does, she has to trust the Lord.

This is how Lord explained to Kr: during JC baby time, I did not enclose her, I let her crawl around. This built up her strength that at 5th month, she could climb in and out of her walker. She tried to lean on the walker to support her to get up and walk, as she found out that the walker moved, she controlled her movement and used the walker to support her as she walked around.

During that time, I had a colleague, whose son was slightly a few weeks older than JC. When this colleague saw what JC could do, she told me that her son yet to know. I learned that her caretaker put her son in a play pen. Play pen though is good in confining baby, it restricted baby movement. There is limited space for them to exercise and strengthen their hands and legs. JC was able to do it as I put her on the floor to crawl and climb around. She has chance to exercise her hands and legs muscle.

Lord showed to Karen that in company B, she has more chance to trust Him and grow her confident in Him faster. In company A, at most she has only 1 area to trust. So the time taken would be longer, just like the boy in the play pen, no chance to exercise the trust.

Lord also showed that in our walk with Him, it started like a baby learning to crawl. Baby does not stand up and walk immediately. They have to strengthen their muscles and learn balances before they could walk upright. Trusting the Lord also the same, initial trusting, you might see not much result, as you learn to trust more, like a baby, does not doubt but concentrate on doing better, you will reach there somewhere down the route, just like baby finally could walk.

Hope you benefit from this post.

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, may You open the eyes of the reader of this post to see light on how to come close to You. I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments: