Friday, November 9, 2007

Special Request for Prayer

Hi Sisters and Brothers in Christ,

This is a personal post from me to you. I believe a number of you have been following my blog closely. As you know, Lord is waiting for me to finish my bible so that I can serve Him in the healing ministry. I know that signs and wonders will be shown through me. I have this impression sometime back that all the people, who are sitting on wheelchair currently, would be able to walk. I will be flowing in the resurrection power and healing many people, casting out demons and raising the dead.

As you know, this is not something sa tan likes to hear and want. I could sense strong attacks on my health coming on, in term of pain, strong pressure in and around the lungs area. So far, I have been praying in the spirit to cast them off. Praise the Lord!

Tonight, while chatting with YC, she was impressed to tell me to take Holy Communion for myself and my parents, either Christmas Eve or in church service. I am to attend the midnight mass or the 1st mass in the morning.

I checked with Lord after the chat. Lord told me to take Holy Communion daily, to proclaim divine health for myself and my parents. I will be taking daily.

This is a special request from me to you. Please, would you keep me and my parents in your daily prayer to agree with me that my parents and I will have divine health? I am sure the Lord will greatly bless you as He has promised me.

Thank You for patiently read through this post.

I pray that all of you will be flowing in divine health too. May the Great and Good God greatly bless you and your family, in health and wealth. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen!

Daddy God, thank You very much for caring so much for me. Thank You for Your promise that You will ensure NOTHING will be able to come on to me and my parents. Lord Jesus, thank You for doing a Perfected Perfect Work at the cross and now resting in the highest most place in heaven, at the right hand of Father God. As You had done a complete work at the cross, my parents and I could receive Your Divine Health flowing in us and through us. I pray in Jesus Name, Amen! Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus, Jehovah Jiren and Jehovah Rapha!

No comments: