Friday, November 30, 2007

Prayer Needed

A brain tumor is found on the right forehead, about the size of 5 cm * 7 cm, covering over half the forehead of my dad. Tomorrow I will be going to see the doctor to see what possible treatment we could arrange for dad.

As I have been visiting the hospital lately, I won’t be able to post here for the time being. Please keep my dad in your prayer.

I am trusting Lord to heal my dad. Thank you in advance!

Daddy God, I bring my dad to You and put him under Your Grace. I know Your Almighty right hand will surely do wonders for him. Lord Jesus, Praise You for doing a very perfect work at the cross, as such, I know my dad will surely be healed. I trust that You will redeemed him and make him whole. It is my dad unearned, unmerited favour. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus! Amen, Amen and Amen.

No comments: