Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Love of the Lord

With all the distractions and attacks keep coming on, I am pretty slow in reading the book of Psalm. My sis, Su, told me she likes reading Psalm as it is all about the Glory of God being shown there, it was such a joyful reading for her. However, I find myself hard to concentrate. If only I have the eye to see what was all those coming on my head and making me numb to all feelings. In this thick clouds of resistance forces, just like when I faced strong winds blowing against me as I want to walk to the opposite direction. So daily is a slow step ahead of where Daddy God wants me to go. Praise the Lord!

Recently, HL, Su’s hubby, also finished reading his bible. I begin wonder how did he manage. This thought about Lord will give the job to someone else to do as I am such a slow reader. This thick cloud of unknown around me was not helping either.

Then last night, Lord wanted me to create a post in the blog with the above title. My blog posting usually is His leading. He will tell me the title to go for and what to write about. So as usual, I opened my Word software and waiting for Him to provide me the idea. Haha…I did not know that Daddy God was actually talking to me this round. This is what He told me to type:

I love you; you are the one I care for. You might be slow in your bible reading, but I love you anyway. Heaven will wait for you to be ready to carry out the will of the Lord.

Finally, a smile came on my face; this is like a booster to my confident and leads me to carry on my path in faith. Yesterday, Su told me that when she is down, she will say, ‘I walk by faith and not by what I see.’ She said Pastor Prince shared this in one of the sermon. She felt good when she said it. Hallelujah!

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, thank You for being here for me. :D Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus!

No comments: