Friday, November 30, 2007

Thank You, Jesus on the Cross

Ever since Tuesday, I have been going to Tan Tock Seng Hospital everyday. As hubby not free to look after Jc. I have to bring her along. I really thank Lord Jesus for walking with us.

This was the 1st time Jc visited the hospital so often. Seeing so many sick patients, one so yellow in colour, and one opened his mouth and body in odd position, and seeing so many people sick, especially her kong kong, my dad, was also there didn’t help to calm her little mind. She was scared by what she saw, she kept asking me why this and why that.

Luckily, Lord Jesus ever blessed her with sunny day when she prayed over a rainy day. She remembered that blessing, so I used it to explain to her, that since Lord Jesus could bless her for a sunny day, He could bless her kong kong to be healthy again and will go back home soon. She was having some bad dream the night before, so I told her that since Lord Jesus had blessed her with a good sunny day, she could pray for dreamless night too. Praise the Lord, He blessed her with dreamless night. :P

It was not easy to see my dad life being eating up by death. I was crying Wednesday morning over what I saw the day before. I could see my dad life seeping away. Thanks to NCC teaching about Lord Jesus and the devil. After a good cry, I tell myself, why I should let devil showoff to me. Lord Jesus is bigger and mightier than him. Then I raised up to rebuke it from my dad’s head.

Lord has been giving me Psalm 128 and Romans 4:21 when I asked HS to give me some verses for dad’s condition. Praise the Almighty yet Compassionate God, I know He is going to be the saviour of my dad’s life. He will surely remove the tumor and renew dad’s youth as Roman 4:21 is about the story of Daddy God blessing Abraham and Sarah a child. Through Abraham righteousness, Sarah’s youth was renewed and a baby was given to her. Praise the Lord.

Trusting in the Lord, hope arises and I was able to tell my brother and my mother to calm down as Lord going to bless dad with good health. It was not easy to get so close to death of someone dear to us. It was with the promise of Lord that I was able to raise above all the worries and heart pain. Mum was in despair last night when I broke the news about the tumor to her. Brother cried in sadness this afternoon. But with the promise of Lord Jesus, they managed to keep their calmness.

This afternoon, I manifested Jesus hand on the 4 of us, including dad, before we met the doctor to talk about dad situation. I plead the blood of Jesus and told Lord to remove our emotions. We were able to be calm to listen to the doctor.

As dad is 76 and his health is not good, he decided not to go for surgery and radiation. He decided to trust the Lord for his healing.

By the stripes of Jesus, dad I declared you strong and healthy in the Name of Jesus! Amen! Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus. Thank You, Holy Father and thank You, Holy Spirit for your comforting. Amen!

2 comments:

Bill Dotson said...

I pray for your Dad and believe God will have mercy on him and give him a few more years to live. Turn it ALL over to God and let Him handle it. You might be interested in reading about "pleading the blood" over family members from my blog, http://spirittalks.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_archive.html . Be blessed!

Stephanie said...

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much!

May the Good God greatly bless you. :)

Shalom!