Saturday, November 3, 2007

Thank God that He knows and loves you

This is another write out from my study bible that Lord wants me to post here.

“O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways” (Psalm 139:1-3).

God knows everything about you. He knows your thoughts even before you think them. ‘Before a wonder is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord’ (139:4). He knows your actions from the time you rise in the morning until the moment you go to bed at night. Even when sleep reduces you to unconsciousness, He is watching over you still.

God is everywhere around you. There is nowhere you can go that God is not there too. He is with you in the mountain top experiences of life, and He is with you in the valleys of despair. He is omnipresent. Corrie then Boom suffered in a Nazi prison camp during World War II yet was able to write, “There is no pit so deep that God is not deeper still.”

God did a miracle in creating you! You may struggle with the way you feel or how you look, and you may not feel much like a “miracle” at all, but you are. You may feel more like a mistake, but you are not. God formed you and loved you even when you were in your mother’s womb. You bear His image (Genesis 1:27).

Your life is no accident, and the purpose of your life was ordained even before you were born. Your heavenly Father knows everything about you, is present everywhere around you, and performed a miracle when He made you. Praise God every day that He knows you and loves you!

Daddy God, I surely know that You know me better than myself and You love me very much. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus!

No comments: